No announcement yet.

Vontaze Burfict is a Menace that belongs in MMA and not in the nfl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vontaze Burfict is a Menace that belongs in MMA and not in the nfl

If you want to harmfully target the legs, head, and shouder, you belong in MMA, not football. Vontaze Burfict is a Menace who needs to be banished from the nfl. We have this concussion problem and this thug burfict doesn't seem to care about the rules and deliberately goes headhunting. There is no place for that in today's nfl

The name doe, Vontaze..... (Burrr)fict.

I hate the Bengals, but I kinda like him. Puts on those mollywhops, and I'm not a NFL plalyer or give a **** about them really personally so I don't really care if he's concussing people or any of that.

Do your thing Burr.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
      The name doe, Vontaze..... (Burrr)fict.

I hate the Bengals, but I kinda like him. Puts on those mollywhops, and I'm not a NFL plalyer or give a **** about them really personally so I don't really care if he's concussing people or any of that.

Do your thing Burr.
      The problem is that he is doing it with the intention to injuring the opposing teams player. It's one thing to unintentionally injure one player, but it is another thing if your intent is to injure someone.

Vontaze Burfict is completely responsible for the key injuries of one team. It's no sheer coincidence. This is why he got a 3 game suspension

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        The problem is that he is doing it with the intention to injuring the opposing teams player. It's one thing to unintentionally injure one player, but it is another thing if your intent is to injure someone.

Vontaze Burfict is completely responsible for the key injuries of one team. It's no sheer coincidence. This is why he got a 3 game suspension
        Kinda why I like him, no doubt the dude is a POS but his trolling of the Steelers is legendary. As a longtime Bucs fan, he kinda reminds of John Lynch. He was a dirty POS too, the spitting and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
          Kinda why I like him, no doubt the dude is a POS but his trolling of the Steelers is legendary. As a longtime Bucs fan, he kinda reminds of John Lynch. He was a dirty POS too, the spitting and all.
          It's one thing to be a mean player. Jack tatum was mean and his intent was to lay down the hardest hits ever. Yes he ended careers, but injuring players was never tatums intentions. Burfict has twisted ankles, targeted previous injuries and has gone head hunting along with various cheap shots. He was laughing after bells injury

Comment

It's one thing to be a mean player. Jack tatum was mean and his intent was to lay down the hardest hits ever. Yes he ended careers, but injuring players was never tatums intentions. Burfict has twisted ankles, targeted previous injuries and has gone head hunting along with various cheap shots. He was laughing after bells injury
            LOL once again sounds like Lynch to me, but John was smart about it. A lot of bush-league **** goes down, but Burrfict is like super flagrant about it so he has the well deserved rep.

Comment

If you want to harmfully target the legs, head, and shouder, you belong in MMA, not football. Vontaze Burfict is a Menace who needs to be banished from the nfl. We have this concussion problem and this thug burfict doesn't seem to care about the rules and deliberately goes headhunting. There is no place for that in today's nfl
              ive seen much worser hits than that. in fact, i didnt think the hit was that bad.

this thread is uncalled for.

Comment

If he came to mma, he'd get blasted. Which wouldn't be a bad thing. He needs some humble pie.

Comment

Just when I thought Brush couldn't get any softer

Donald TRUMP: So I'm watching the game yesterday. What used to be considered a great tackle -- a violent head-on and violent -- if that was done by Dick Butkus, they'd say, "He's the greatest player!" If that were done by Lawrence Taylor... It was done by Lawrence Taylor and Dick Butkus, and Ray Nitschke, right? Ray Nitschke. We used to see these tackles, and it was incredible to watch, right? Now they tackle. "Oh, head-on-head collision! Fifteen yards!" The whole game is all screwed up.
                  Last edited by SouthPawHitman; 01-18-2016, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    ive seen much worser hits than that. in fact, i didnt think the hit was that bad.

this thread is uncalled for.
                    Vontaze had the intention of injuring the players

Comment

Working...
                    X