• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it feels like a set up

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      look at our victim

She looks like an over privileged pretentious self-righteous jackass who took two semesters at some really expensive liberal arts college and thinks she has the world figured out because of it.

However, none of that means she wasn't raped. We can't automatically dismiss her accusations because we don't like the fact that rape is prevelant.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        She looks like an over privileged pretentious self-righteous jackass who took two semesters at some really expensive liberal arts college and thinks she has the world figured out because of it.

However, none of that means she wasn't raped. We can't automatically dismiss her accusations because we don't like the fact that rape is prevelant.
        I think people dismiss her story because it sounds like a lie and a way for her to gain attention. She already making excuses for there not being any evidence.

I personally think her story is bull****, it's not adding up.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          I think people dismiss her story because it sounds like a lie and a way for her to gain attention. She already making excuses for there not being any evidence.

I personally think her story is bull****, it's not adding up.
          I don't know... To potentially a man's life just to get attention? She'd have to be really fcked in the head. I suppose its possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            She passed out when he shoved it in her shitter.

shakir's mandrill be separating betches from their consciousness.
            yeah? that armpit hair is gross but i'd definitely lay the pipe.

you're not that horny of a bastard, wanker.
            Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Soaping up my c0ck is a green light, 100% of the time.

Comment

***** is crazy...

Any nor,Al person would have asked to shower with hot water, after you done, they wouldn't join you, let alone go straight to Instagram...

This ***** is a fraud

Comment

I don't know... To potentially a man's life just to get attention? She'd have to be really fcked in the head. I suppose its possible.
                Heres my problem with posts like this. Why is it more comfortable for you to believe a dude beat and violated a chick on a power trip more than it is for her to be a conniving attention whore who doesnt give a **** about someone else? Both men and women are capable of great compassion or malice.

Comment

somebody give this man a VIP pass to beercules' club.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    ***** is crazy...

Any nor,Al person would have asked to shower with hot water, after you done, they wouldn't join you, let alone go straight to Instagram...

This ***** is a fraud

that's what i'm saying.

"my shower didn't have hot water, so i showered with him!"

one does not cause the other . you shower after him, before, him. you don't shower with him because your water was off. these are grownups with sexual organs and brains. something else is going on.

the lights look like they're on, but is anybody really home?

girls rarely, if ever ask you to **** them. consent is implied through their behavior. if you follow a dude to a shower and get naked you're not telling him no, are you ?

now, if she told him to stop, and he didn't, it's rape. she has egg on her face, certainly, considering this crusade that she is on [also looks like she's pretty blatantly trying to get famous on the internet,] and that her behavior implied that she wanted to have sex, but she's got the right to stop having sex.

Comment

we can't expect women to be taken as seriously as men are taken when they're this naive.

if she's following men into the shower without expecting the man to believe it's a sexual advance she's incredibly naive. naive enough to increase her chances of getting raped. said it, and not sorry. she deserves some blame even if she was raped.

she increased the risk exponentially when she made what most men are going to reasonably interpret as a sexual advance.

Comment

Working...
                      X