No announcement yet.

Power Ball Is $700mil And Rising

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Why would you need to queue (wait in line fatso's) to buy a lottery ticket?, they aren't limited edition.

This kind of American lunacy baffles me.
    every state doesnt have lottery, so people drive to the closest one like an hour away and wait like dumbasses for their.00000000000005% chance to win lol

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      http://www.ifyouwinthelottery.com/ jeff going to get tickets lol, yea anyone dumb enough to stand in that line deserves to lose their money

Only 1 problem with this video, they don't sell Powerball lottery in Nevada. Maximum Mayweather trolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Only 1 problem with this video, they don't sell Powerball lottery in Nevada. Maximum Mayweather trolling.
        exactly, they had to drive like an hour to get there, thats why so many people are there lol its the closest place

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Why would you need to queue (wait in line fatso's) to buy a lottery ticket?, they aren't limited edition.

This kind of American lunacy baffles me.
          They're limited genius, until 9 pm to-night!

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          I got like 3 tickets no waiting in line either f that
          If no one wins tonight you should buy about a thousand dollar worth of tickets,then sell them at a premium on Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post

If no one wins tonight you should buy about a thousand dollar worth of tickets,then sell them at a premium on Friday.
            & go to jail? No thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post

Lol @ someone paying more than the cost of a lottery ticket. How stupid are you people?.

Comment

• When I win the powerball tonight, I'm buying Boxingscene.com, and banning all the Betas and Mayweather fans.

Comment

• im buying boxingscene and im unbanning all banned posters.

Comment

• Bought ten more.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      exactly, they had to drive like an hour to get there, thats why so many people are there lol its the closest place
                      So they went into California?

Comment

Working...
                      X