• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
    fuck the powerball.
    Thats what im talkin bout

Comment

• Lmao people standing in front of the 7-11 where the ticket was sold. *** this gay earth

Comment

• Chino Hills?

Pretty fucking nice area.

No love for the Compton's, Oakland's, or Stockton's of Cali.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Lmao people standing in front of the 7-11 where the ticket was sold. *** this gay earth

I seriously wouldn't show up for a week, from the looks of it, you might have to hire Seal team 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            I seriously wouldn't show up for a week, from the looks of it, you might have to hire Seal team 6.
            You can't even claim it at a place like that lol. People are dumb as hell there's nothing to do there. You can't stay anonymous in Cali, when the guy comes out he's ***ed for sure

Comment

You can't even claim it at a place like that lol. People are dumb as hell there's nothing to do there. You can't stay anonymous in Cali, when the guy comes out he's ***ed for sure
              Don't you have to show up the store you bought it from, so that they can verify the numbers?

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Don't you have to show up the store you bought it from, so that they can verify the numbers?
                No when its thousands and millions you go through the lottery people themselves not the store

Comment

• Anybody think they could hold off claiming the winning ticket a few months until shit died down?

Comment

Lmao people standing in front of the 7-11 where the ticket was sold. *** this gay earth

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Ghetto mother****ers, they aint showing up to 7-11 lmfao he/she aint getting their check their lmfao they have to go to the main office of the powerball lmfao.

imagine that feeling though, reading those numbers off and bam YOU HIT IT! DIZZAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

fools still in-shock!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Anybody think they could hold off claiming the winning ticket a few months until shit died down?
                      You get 90 days to claim the prize, if no one claims it they "donate" money to schools (fcking waste). But being how huge the jackpot is the reporters are going to be all over it until the winner shows up.

Bet who ever won the prize is getting **** faced tomight, at least that's what I would do. Drop off from the face of the earth and wait till the last minute to claim my billiom

Comment

Working...
                      X