No announcement yet.

Travel tips for long flights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    wow sounds like hell, i get anxiety just from being at an airport.. 6 hours? id pony up the cash and get a direct flight lol
    There is no direct flight from miami to philippines lol it's literally on the other side of the world.

I gotta fly from Miami to L.A then L.A to Tokyo then Tokyo to Manila.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      watch making a murderer on netflix. it is 10 episodes, and each are around an hour long.

it's being received as one of the best documentaries of all time. don't read spoilers. knowing about all of the acid you've taken, and your capacity to believe your consciousness is expanding, i expect you to take off from your body and fly to the Philippines without a plane. sh#t is real.

you are welcome, my ninja turtle bro. safe flight. have fun on your first big trip
      I'm downloading all types of **** now lol, It's about time I binge watched Fargo.

Also, **** you very much Thorin Oakenshield.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
        There is no direct flight from miami to philippines lol it's literally on the other side of the world.

Stay in Miami. Semi srs lol Fuk that

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post

What you doing in Manila? Business or pleasure or both

Comment

Make out a will. Did a 30 hour jaunt a few months ago and was ready to kill myself half way through. I can only ride on a plane for 6 hours before being ready to jump out without a parachute.

Comment

I've flew to the furthest place on the map from my home country best thing to do for serious get drunk and get some good food some local food from the country your going to .Just eat and drink sensible few pints for me .

Comment

If u get a chance would defintley see some sights in the cities u go to as well .I went to Dubai and only seen the pub in the airport .This is the flight I got to Auckland. Glasgow Dubai then Australia then Auckland .Got to drunk in Vegas as well regret not going down and seeing New York as well when I was in Newark .
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZfW1iyZGu4

Comment

Check out the women.

Comment

I don't care what anyone says, manila is the mfin spot.

Literally the second question my cab driver asked me as soon as I got to manila after where I was going was "do you want some Filipina pussy?" I was like... why yes sir I would absolutely like some Filipina *****... "well that's not what I said but that was my exact reaction lol

He brought me to this crowded bar and introduced me to his friend who was a pimp and say would take care of me. He invited me in his bar to get some drinks. But I know from experience that there's a lot of scammers and crooks in Manila so I said I had to check in the hotel first and take a shower ( but what I really wanted to do was drop off my luggage because I wasn't gonna ****ing leave it in the cab lol)

My driver said that's fine and that he would wait for me and pick me up in an hour, or whatever I wanted to do. Hour later he picked me up and asked me what my budget was, I told him and he said he knew a better spot with cleaner girls because the other guy he took me to was lower quality and cheaper.

He brought me to this elegant looking strip club and gave me the v.i.p treatment lol. My cab driver stayed with me the whole night like he was my personal driver and took care of everything i needed. That place was the joint, and I ended up taking this fine Japanese girl to my hotel and she stayed the entire night.

I drank a little too much too fast so I was wasted in the cab ride to the hotel room. I thought that drinks might have been laced cuz I could hardly move, I got worried they might take me to an alley and take my liver or something but he took me to my hotel room and after a smoke and some water I was good to go lol.

I'm not here on vacation and I'm only staying in Manila while I'm waiting for my flight but I'm already having a hell of a ****ing time lol
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-16-2016, 07:39 PM.

Comment

I just get real F'd up and sort of float around. Percocet would be my advice

Comment

Working...
                      X