Travel tips for long flights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
      So i'm travelling halfway around the world to manage some property I just acquired and it'll be my first long trip by myself.

I was looking at my itinerary and I noticed that I have a 4 hour waiting time in between my first connecting flight and a 6 hour waiting time to my second connecting flight on top of the already 20+ hours of travel time.

What the **** am I going to do for 10 hours by myself waiting for my flights? I think i'm going to legit lose my mind.
      just do what you are doing now

Comment

Stretch and walk around as much as you can. Go to the airport club area, United, Or whatever flight you are on, take a nap and recharge.

Comment

Do you think it would be weird for a guy to do pushups at an airport lol? I get aggravated if I sit for too long and don't exert any energy.

I was thinking a little excercise would help me out but I don't want to look weird.
          No people usually glued to their mobile devices to probably even notice you

Comment

Do you think it would be weird for a guy to do pushups at an airport lol? I get aggravated if I sit for too long and don't exert any energy.

I was thinking a little excercise would help me out but I don't want to look weird.

no and who cares...not like you're gonna see those people again...i prefer the layovers with a few hours in between...gives you time to stretch and do what Flip said...eat, relax, have a beer..chill...walk around...you might like it more than you think...where you headed to?

Comment

wow sounds like hell, i get anxiety just from being at an airport.. 6 hours? id pony up the cash and get a direct flight lol

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                wow sounds like hell, i get anxiety just from being at an airport.. 6 hours? id pony up the cash and get a direct flight lol
                Ya man, the worst I'll do is one stop and it's usually a short stop. I don't like really long direct flights, so if I go to Europe I usually have a short layover in England after a six hour flight from here. What he's doing us nuts lol.

Comment

watch making a murderer on netflix. it is 10 episodes, and each are around an hour long.

it's being received as one of the best documentaries of all time. don't read spoilers. knowing about all of the acid you've taken, and your capacity to believe your consciousness is expanding, i expect you to take off from your body and fly to the Philippines without a plane. sh#t is real.

you are welcome, my ninja turtle bro. safe flight. have fun on your first big trip

Comment

Ive spent 12 hours in airports a few times. Depends on the airport, some I had a great time others not so much

Comment

oh, and while you're on the ground and waiting, walk around and spend some money on food or entertainment. you may never be in these places again! enjoy yourself.

watch the flix on the flight. consume alcohol. listen to jams.

i've never been on such a long flight, myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X