• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

America is so ****en Badass!!

Comment

Just lol @ america. Just lol.

Comment

I'm am all for LBGTQ rights but this **** right here is jumping the damn shark.

Comment

Wtf is this **** what exactly is the right that they are barred from. If you have a Weiner use the mens room, a vagine women's room. Just because you cut off your pwcker doesn't make you a female. I mean ffs if ****ing Jenner can keep his pecker and be considered a woman, then I can keep my guns and be considered disarmed

Comment

In the future, you will have a transgender President.

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
              This translates to, "You better not make fun of us, or else". Yeah, that sounds like true equality to me. Funny how free speech becomes "hate" speech depending on whatever alternative lifestyle is topical. And they're trying to teach kids to arbitrarily accept this bull****? I guess thinking for yourself is a thing of the past. Because if normal kids try to question why a man is dressed like a woman, they'll probably say there's something wrong with the kid.
              That's liberalism for you.

They're always "pro-choice", as long as you make the choices they agree with.

Comment

so i can call myself a woman and smell chicks taking dumps from the other stall?

this is going to end well

as a matter of opinion, if you've got a penis, you're a man. you use the men's bathroom.

i'd have to look into the science and biology of a "sex change" to edify an opinion on somebody who once had a penis who doesn't any longer, or vice versa.

you're really going to open a can of worms if you allow people to pick which bathroom they can use. i'd argue that you're going to do more harm than you'd do by offending people. there are some sick, sick people out there - men particularly.

bathrooms would go from relatively safe to dangerous, scary places overnight. just think of all of the sick people that would go into a woman's bathroom if they could.

Comment

this is basically the same law that people from houston texas voted down.

they were called racist bigots because they didnt want people with penises being able to use womens restrooms.

this **** has got to stop.

caitly jenner already won espn courage award.

what more do you want?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X