No announcement yet.

congrats to tBear for becoming the new super moderator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] congrats to tBear for becoming the new super moderator

i just saw that hes the new super modaerator! that _gatti_ dude was kinda wierd,he would hardly ever post but tbear is a great choice,,

hopefully u can help solve the racism issue that plagues the NSB section on a daily basis

heres a cake for goodluck
    Last edited by STAX ON DECK; 01-04-2016, 03:30 PM.

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    i just saw that hes the new super modaerator! that _gatti_ dude was kinda wierd,he would hardly ever post but tbear is a great choice,,

hopefully u can help solve the racism issue that plagues the NSB section on a daily basis

heres a cake for goodluck
    I think he was a supermod a few years back and then gave it up. Looks like he's back. Anyway no one can match good ole bringer, best supermod I've come across.

Comment

TBear is a supermod?

hey TBear...prove it...permaban the TS

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        TBear is a supermod?

hey TBear...prove it...permaban the TS
        asking to ban a fellow laker fan is a royal sin

u of all ppl should know this...even if u are a poochie fan

Comment

Great pick. Never seen him exchange a cross word with anybody on here, contributes and mod's the VTB and History section.

Salud, my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            asking to ban a fellow laker fan is a royal sin

u of all ppl should know this...even if u are a poochie fan

i like your BrushMyHair account better...just use that one

Comment

why are we getting another mod?

did somebody drop out? or is he replacement for bringer?

i just hope he's a secular democratic first world moderator and not a despotic moderator with the sensibilities of a 14 year old girl suffering through deep throes of teenage angst.

no offense.

Comment

Congrats Bear, I shall celebrate later tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i like your BrushMyHair account better...just use that one
                  brush is my guy,but aint a day in hell where i could possibly have as mnuch time as he does to post on this damn forum,he is on here 24/8
                  Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

i just hope he's a secular democratic first world moderator and not a despotic moderator with the sensibilities of a 14 year old girl suffering through deep throes of teenage angst.

no offense.
                  i dunno,there was some guy named _Gatti_ who was listed as a supermod before him,but he would only post in the green k threads. now hes not there and tbear is listed,so i assume he got promoted? u can see it in the "view fourm leaders" page

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

no offense.
                    Bringer left like 2 years ago man. The supermod role has been passed around quite a lot in recent years and there are often more then one. Of the top of my head PacBoy, Gatti, TBear, Bringer and a Boxing Scene account have all been supermods in recent years.

The one interesting thing I found was what happened to former admin BanStick? I heard a lot of stories about him beefing with some high end members and also having a falling out with Pump but nothing was confirmed. I started a thread on here to get to the bottom of it but Pump himself pulled it down and that was after other admins and moderators commented on there and added their opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X