Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My co-worker is a snake. how to properly deal with his ass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My co-worker is a snake. how to properly deal with his ass?

So I found out that my co-worker has been taking my sales and clients. This dude got caught taking my sale because I checked the sales list when I was off and I found out when ran up my clients on his name. I didn't confront his ass but instead went to the manager and he talked to him saying it was just a misunderstanding but I caught him trying to get rid of his evidence taking that particular sale. This is not the first time he has done this. He did it to another co-worker. He's been acting like a little b*tch as of late. Yesterday I was on my lunch and my clients came in. I told him if he can get them started for me until I get back which is usually what we do for one another.

He was starting the process but another potential client came in and completely ditched my clients to work with them which is completely unprofessional. My clients could have just left but I told my manager to handle it for me which he did. Honestly that pissed me off because I stayed a few hours after closing, closing his sales for him and he doesn't have the decency to finishing mine. I use to be cool with him but he is on my **** list. How would you handle this particular situation? I'm hoping I can get transferred so I can be a assistant manager and not have to deal with his ass ever again.

document all these incidents and if your director/manager wont do anything, send it to HR

Comment

From the sounds of things, you're about one stage away from letting this guy fuck your girlfriend while you offer him a reacharound. I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't already emptied his full load in your mouth while looking at a picture of your mother.

And you're there in the boss's office, going "boss, sort it out for me, please.... I'm a fuggen BETA."

Comment

Bring a mongoose to work.

Comment

Kill the guy

Frame your boss

Take over the company

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            document all these incidents and if your director/manager wont do anything, send it to HR
            Can't he get fired for commission fraud?

Comment

Originally posted by mortal24 View Post
              Can't he get fired for commission fraud?

absolutely...im sure your leads are assigned and something like that could be cause for termination..you really should escalate it to your manager...that's your bread man

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                absolutely...im sure your leads are assigned and something like that could be cause for termination..you really should escalate it to your manager...that's your bread man
                Good looking out. I might need to do that ****. No one is messing with my money.

Comment

He took your sales, you take his life.

Comment

dude is literally robbing you of your money! Check his ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X