Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2016 New Year's Resolutions Thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    But I thought we agreed to use yours? I love the way you sculpt your vag hairs, the only issue I have is your pvssy lips, they could use some cosmetic adjustments. I don't like my girls to look so beefy....
    awwwww, now claims she has girls. come on let rath and spoon dissects your purplish vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
      awwwww, now claims she has girls. come on let rath and spoon dissects your purplish vagina.
      I think it would be more instructive to see your **** lips doe, they look like a bat camped out on your crotch. You're kinda like the flying nun but instead of Jesus giving you the power of flight you have vigorous **** wings to give you the power to soar among the clouds!

Comment

Same as always. Quit the booze, lift more weights. I lasted a month and a half last year, I'm shooting for at least double that this year.

Comment

Start learning Spanish
          Resume taking courses for my masters
          Relocate
          Read more
          Get in better shape

Comment

Health: lose about 10 pounds and get into Carl Froch fighting shape; get more restful sleep; improve mental health; eat healthier and exercise more; cut back on the booze.

Career: get into a better paying job with more potential for growth/advancement; get my CPA license by mid year; improve and expand professional network.

Social/lifestyle: reconnect with friends and family; make some new friends; take more trips and travel more often; try to a better human being by being nicer to others/ more open and affable.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Health: lose about 10 pounds and get into Carl Froch fighting shape; get more restful sleep; improve mental health; eat healthier and exercise more; cut back on the booze.

Career: get into a better paying job with more potential for growth/advancement; get my CPA license by mid year; improve and expand professional network.

Social/lifestyle: reconnect with friends and family; make some new friends; take more trips and travel more often; try to a better human being by being nicer to others/ more open and affable.
              You left out the most important part, getting a Penelope Cruz look-alike. You should really consider taking a trip to Santiago Chile, San Jose Costa Rica, or Cartagena Colombia. You would absolutely lose your mind if you saw the women there.

Comment

To **** bad bishes

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  You left out the most important part, getting a Penelope Cruz look-alike. You should really consider taking a trip to Santiago Chile, San Jose Costa Rica, or Cartagena Colombia. You would absolutely lose your mind if you saw the women there.
                  Number 1 resolution: date a woman like:

:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                    ^^^^^^^^^ this

show them your vagina, slip stream. :bukkake:

Comment

I tried to go vegetarian last year and I failed miserably no more new year resolutions for me, I will try to stay away from red meat see how long that will last

Comment

Working...
                      X