Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Utterly pathetic. Britain - your ancestors are ashamed of your incredible cowardice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    If only the uk had more guns.
    And more high school massacres.
    And better teeth.
    British people do have better teeth. Well, we have less teeth missing, anyway.

Comment

100's of British soldiers were killed fighting in Iraqi and Afganistan. Only a few months ago SAS and other British counter-terrorism operatives foiled a terrorist attack in Turkey. Our Air Force is bombing Syria.

But we're all cowards because we want to keep the general populace unarmed?

Alright then

Comment

Firstly invite the plague, then duck and hide. Give away your freedom, let them rape your women and slaughter your children.

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
          100's of British soldiers were killed fighting in Iraqi and Afganistan. Only a few months ago SAS and other British counter-terrorism operatives foiled a terrorist attack in Turkey. Our Air Force is bombing Syria.

But we're all cowards because we want to keep the general populace unarmed?

Alright then
          Thats Fat Yanks for you, dumb as a fcuking rock

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            Thats Fat Yanks for you, dumb as a fcuking rock
            Just Shat out a Gigantic Mohammed!! I was just glad the prophet broke in half as the water rushed into the toilet!

Naturally, I yelled Allah Akbar!!

Too much good holiday eating!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Just Shat out a Gigantic Mohammed!! I was just glad the prophet broke in half as the water rushed into the toilet!

Naturally, I yelled Allah Akbar!!

Too much good holiday eating!
              I took a nasty Mohammed earlier. It was one of those beer ****s errr I mean Mohammed.

Praise be to Allah, the most high. Al salakem

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                I took a nasty Mohammed earlier. It was one of those beer ****s errr I mean Mohammed.

Praise be to Allah, the most high. Al salakem
                Mohamed ~ Mohonera

usually used in slang context.
                what a mohón.
                did you see that mohonera cpu?.

1. spanish slang word that describes a usually long and cylindrical amount of human excrement.
                2. a useless and worthless individual that isn’t even good enough to be thrown away.
                1. diablo!, mira ese mohon! el bano se vas a tapar.
                2. mira ese mohon, no sirve para nada.

Now you are taking !!!

Plan to pinch another Mohammed after dinner!

Nothing like dumping a massive Mohammed each and every morning!
                Last edited by Zaroku; 12-26-2015, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  they already lost their country to Islamic Jihadists and its sympathizers.

many are posters on this site.
                  I'd like to argue you are wrong, but then I read this, I guess this is how some of our minorities think, the country that gave them a first world life is the enemy:

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  The British should keep out of this war this is my personal opinion, bringing it to boots on ground with ISIS which we seem to be increasingly forced to do the only reason ISIS want it is for the increased propaganda they can use from it to recruit.

Say we get into it (Syria, Iraq) how many more war crimes do you want us to commit from it, our list is already a very high record and its pathetic we hold guys like Winston Churchill as a hero over here but deep down If you study your history you know this man is a pathetic coward who wanted nothing more than war, ignored peace treaties basically the ultimate evil which is ignored because of a pathetic picture painted with lies towards the Germans, the winners write the history doesn't means its true.

Look at ISIS this is essentially what us British and Americans have been for the past 100 or so years, I'm not defending their actions I'm just calling it like it is.
                  Wrong is wrong, it doesn't become right because someone we might like does it.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 12-27-2015, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X