No announcement yet.

New car guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New car guy

I bought a new used car. I made a thread not long ago asking for advice about an older Honda Civic with high miles and got some great responses.

I test drove one the other day, exactly what i was looking for, but it just seemed to lack the "wow" factor. I get out of the car after test drive, turn around, and behold...my new car!

It's a 2007 Toyota Camry, 90k miles and absolutely gorgeous car! So i took it for a spin, and i got the WOW!!! factor big time! I put it through the paces, looked it over carefully...ect.

Got back to Haddad dealer, asked some questions about the car, one owner who traded it back for a brand new one...lol. She took such good car of the car, (i saw the carfax), and it is worth $1770 over retail value.

It is now sitting in my driveway, and i am head over heels in love with this car. glad my daughter recommenced a Toyota, (she has a '08 Corolla). So after much research it was going to be either Toyota, Honda or Hyundai.

Here is a pic of the actual car on dealer lot.

Jazz got himself a nice Christmas present

congrats, buddy...enjoy that Toyota gas mileage!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Jazz got himself a nice Christmas present

congrats, buddy...enjoy that Toyota gas mileage!
      Thanks Mak, i sure will! I saw at a gas station i passed on the way home was just under $2 a gallon for regular! Unreal. Man, i love this car.

Comment

Congrats Bud! We are all going out partying in Jaz's car tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Congrats Bud! We are all going out partying in Jaz's car tonight!

Thanks buddy, I'll be the designated driver.

Comment

Good looking car, bruh. Well done.

Comment

Dependable car, excellent choice, Jaz.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
                Congrats bro... Looks nice!!!!`
                Thanks buddy, i had to give you some competition here, with all your updates, upgrades and what not...

Comment

Originally posted by !!ATOM!! View Post
                  Dependable car, excellent choice, Jaz.
                  Yeah, when i got out of the 1st car, (the Honda), I literally turned around, and it was right in front of me, like it was waiting for me..love at 1st site!

Comment

Looks sharp Jaz! Those get great gas mileage too. Great choice

Comment

Working...
                    X