No announcement yet.

Star wars the force awakens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Oh it's spectacular. I guess the only problem is because of the awesome seats and the atmosphere, I usually have a hard time staying awake when I watch movies there

It's the next best thing to being home.
    Is this like an independent place or is this common in the US?.

Comment

Yeah, i'd much rather watch it in the comforts of my own home. The only movie theater I ever actually go to only seats about maybe 25 people because they have these electric lazy boy recliners and the isles are so big because you have servers coming in and out to serve you refreshments.

So if i'm not at home, i'm at that theater. I won't go anywhere else.
      Are you talking about one those Studio Movie Grill joints? They have one not that far from where I stay. Sounds pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Is this like an independent place or is this common in the US?.
        It's not common, but theaters like these have been getting more popular and popping up the past few years. I went to one about 3 years ago when I was visiting the states with my wife, that's when I first became aware of them.

We just moved here from Germany last year and fortunately enough the one here in Arizona where we live is even better than the one I went to previously.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Are you talking about one those Studio Movie Grill joints? They have one not that far from where I stay. Sounds pretty cool.
          Yeah it's kind of like that. I got the amount of people wrong that can fit in each theater though(my bad). Here is a link where you can take a look at the theater.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ro...1c18f6!6m1!1e1

When the movie starts you just hit a button next to your seat for food or refreshments. They provide a pen and paper with each seat so you can just write it down and not disturb anyone talking to the server. I love this place.

Comment

Yeah it's kind of like that. I got the amount of people wrong that can fit in each theater though(my bad). Here is a link where you can take a look at the theater.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ro...1c18f6!6m1!1e1

When the movie starts you just hit a button next to your seat for food or refreshments. They provide a pen and paper with each seat so you can just write it down and not disturb anyone talking to the server. I love this place.
            Sounds amazing.

Can you just walk on up, or is it reservation only?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Sounds amazing.

Can you just walk on up, or is it reservation only?
              You can walk up or reserve. Better to reserve of course cause you can pick your seats beforehand. They let you pick your seats as well when you show up, but of course those are only the ones that aren't already taken

Comment

You can walk up or reserve. Better to reserve of course cause you can pick your seats beforehand. They let you pick your seats as well when you show up, but of course those are only the ones that aren't already taken

Right on.

Going to see the new Star Wars at a Imax, but will definitely check this out in the future.

Comment

Bruh if you mother****ers are putting spoilers in this thread I'm going to be so damn pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Bruh if you mother****ers are putting spoilers in this thread I'm going to be so damn pissed.

Comment

I saw this crap today in a weirdly near-empty cinema. (Though it is screening pretty much every hour).

It got on my ****. The constant "ironic" dialogue... just be sincere or **** off, you know what I mean?

Comment

Working...
                      X