Star wars the force awakens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    *****Spoilers in white********

If you followed any of the Star Wars reddits or spoiler type sites, it had been known for a minute that Han Solo was going to be killed in this, and Kylo was the one that was going to kill him.

I think they did the scene very well. Hit me in the feels. Going to try and catch this at a IMAX.
    Honestly, I like XD Better than IMAX.

XD Is century/cinnemark, and IMAX is AMC.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      WHICH ONE DID YOU START WITH!!!!!

If you have never seen them, You start with 4,5,6 and then 1,2,3. After you do that you can do it in the order of 1,2,3,4,5,6.

But you can also do 4,5,1,2,3,6
      Thanks fam. I started with the oldest one, should be part 1 I think lol. I will give this new SW a shot...

Comment

I'll see it once it hits dvd. I don't really get excited for movies

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by iLovesoccermoms
          CANT WAIT for this this merchandising franchise talk to die down in a week, the hype around has ruined Christmas alil bit

6 ****en movies and two of them are good.. who cares if this movie is good, theres ZERO substance for this crap, ive seen more bull**** commercials than trailers for this ****en thing,

buy right into it u bunch of born bred cattle ****en sheep

**** starwars and **** there fans.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Lol I feel the same way about it. I think it's the gayest **** ever.
          agree...a bunch of dorks.

Comment

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
            Thanks fam. I started with the oldest one, should be part 1 I think lol. I will give this new SW a shot...
            Watch all of them. Go to solarmovie and get started

A New Hope
            Empire Strikes Back
            Return of the Jedi
            Phantom Menace
            Attack of the Clones
            Revenge of the Sith

OR

A New Hope
            Empire Strikes Back
            Phantom Menace
            Attack of the Clones
            Revenge of the Sith
            Return of the Jedi
            Last edited by Build That Wall; 12-16-2015, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              I'll see it once it hits dvd. I don't really get excited for movies
              Same, i don't really understand these people who go out and watch it the second it comes out.

I'd rather watch it from the comfort of my own couch with a few beers and a pizza than spend 3 hours swallowing other peoples farts and listening to gob****es talk over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Same, i don't really understand these people who go out and watch it the second it comes out.

I'd rather watch it from the comfort of my own couch with a few beers and a pizza than spend 3 hours swallowing other peoples farts and listening to gob****es talk over it.
                Yeah, i'd much rather watch it in the comforts of my own home. The only movie theater I ever actually go to only seats about maybe 25 people because they have these electric lazy boy recliners and the isles are so big because you have servers coming in and out to serve you refreshments.

So if i'm not at home, i'm at that theater. I won't go anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Yeah, i'd much rather watch it in the comforts of my own home. The only movie theater I ever actually go to only seats about maybe 25 people because they have these electric lazy boy recliners and the isles are so big because you have servers coming in and out to serve you refreshments.

So if i'm not at home, i'm at that theater. I won't go anywhere else.
                  That sounds like a hell of a cinema to be fair.

Comment

Movie theater i'm going to has couches.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      That sounds like a hell of a cinema to be fair.
                      Oh it's spectacular. I guess the only problem is because of the awesome seats and the atmosphere, I usually have a hard time staying awake when I watch movies there

It's the next best thing to being home.

Comment

Working...
                      X