Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How pissed off do you reckon Putin is after this weekend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How pissed off do you reckon Putin is after this weekend?

"I put in great efforts to get you Russian passport, in expectation of all the efforts and time you vill put in to mother Russia. I have spent weeks and weeks on this. I know your first opponent, Enzo Maccrinelli... he is what we call in Russia a "****ski"... this means that he's not very good."

"Thank you Putin.... it's good it's good it's good. Pensacolamoscowindahouse!"

Then, later...

"The **** did what? He was asleep for how many hours on the canvas? I bet Reed'll never take another home extension photo again, the poor bastard. I'm pissed off... fuck this, I'm gonna bomb the shit out of Ukraine."

Damn you Anorak

Comment

Comment

Comment

How pissed off do you reckon The Reed is after this weekend?

Comment

Bravo ya ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              How pissed off do you reckon The Reed is after this weekend?
              Not very, actually. I tried to console him by pming him photos of Enzo - I'm all heart, I know - and he didn't even get it at first. He says it doesn't sting that much anymore. Those first losses when he was still in a sort-of prime hurt more.

It's weird that Roy has been shot to **** for a DECADE now, and he's still fighting. Even weirder when you consider his feelings about G-Man, and how he said he'd never get the same way.

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blo...o-maccaranelli

Comment

Roy can still compete if he CHANGES HIS STYLE. The ****** is too stubborn, he deserves the brain damage he's getting.

He could easily be competitive if he stopped his "I'm 50 but I still got it!" way of fighting

Comment

I'm looking forward to the wheelchair super fight featuring Roy Jones Jr vs. Gerald McClellan. The trash talk will be epic.

"I've killed more dogs than you have you p*ssy. You must've forgot"-Roy Jones

"muh muhh"-G Man

Comment

"Nothing like bombing terrorists to work up a thirst, fuck it crack on the tele and let's watch Comrade Jones Jr knock out the cuntski Enzo Macawhatever we set him up up with!!"

"What the...?"

"The Reed™ got some fuckin 'splainin' to do!!"

Comment

Working...
                    X