Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swedish govt in “panic” after ISIS letters give 3 days to convert to Islam or be deca

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are quotes from ze Bible;

Make ready to slaughter the infidel’s sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and possess the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21)

Then I heard God say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.” (Ezekiel 9:5)

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18)

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

Both as bad as each other.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post

Make ready to slaughter the infidel’s sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and possess the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21)

Then I heard God say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.” (Ezekiel 9:5)

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18)

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

Now now, let's not let truth get in the way of the fear mongering.

Comment

Now, I don't like this guy, but he's usually close to the mark when it comes to foreign policy.

Comment

Noble Verse 5:32 "...if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people..."

Noble Verse 8:61 "But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things)."

Let there be no compulsion (forcing others) in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (The Noble Quran, 2:256)

I can't believe I'm actually somewhat defending Islam here, Piggy would be so proud.
          Do you know what Naskh is?

It's the abrogation of scripture in Islam.

— Qur'an 16:101
          None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things?

— Qur'an 2:106
          When We substitute one revelation for another, – and Allah knows best what He reveals (in stages),– they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most of them understand not.

Too bad those verses are't as important as the later one's that command to kill in the name of Islam.

Comment

You know there's no equivalent in the bible when all relativists can find is old testament's (hebrew bible) verses.

Comment

At the end of the chapter said....

Isaiah 14:28
              This prophecy came in the year King Ahaz died:

Context
              8As they were striking the people and I alone was left, I fell on my face and cried out saying, "Alas, Lord GOD! Are You destroying the whole remnant of Israel by pouring out Your wrath on Jerusalem?" 9Then He said to me, "The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is very, very great, and the land is filled with blood and the city is full of perversion; for they say, 'The LORD has forsaken the land, and the LORD does not see!' 10"But as for Me, My eye will have no pity nor will I spare, but I will bring their conduct upon their heads."

Comment

http://www.pewforum.org/2011/01/27/t...im-population/

We're in 2015, between 2010s 1.6 figure and 2020s 1.9 - I'd say my estimate was solid. Also, 50% of Muslims are most likely women so your figure is off by tens of percentages.

The CIA estimate 30k ISIS troops, ISIS themselves say 100k and you've got the Kurds saying 200k. They certainly aren't 300k strong.
                If you don't have evidence then you can't make phony guesses, because then my guess about the stats being inaccurate due to the difficulties of gaining such statistics from third world countries in Africa, are also true. There are no 1.7 billion muzscum.

And again you are purposelly low-balling the statistics. Yes 30k isis has been mentioned too, but it has also been guessed as high as 270k+. Conveniently you choose to listen to the lowest possible estimation even though it does not make any logical sense.

The way Isis spread in multiple countries with a constant influx of international participants proves that they are surely in the hundreds of thousands. And you also ignored the Taliban, Al Queers etc. which show just how large the terrorist percentage of muslims are. Also I'm gonna need proof on 50% of muzscum being females. I've never known a family that had more daughters than sons, I've seen tons who have 8 sons with only 2 daughters etc.

Also I should have brought this up much earlier when you went into history(rewritten history by you. just LOL) and mentioned world wars. You conveniently forgot about the 2.5 million slaughtered christians in the Ottoman empire during 1915-1918. Not that long ago is it, there might even still be survivors alive today.

No surprise that this happened in the last islamic caliphate. 1.5 million armenians, 750.000 Assyrians, 250.000 Greeks. All slaughtered in the name of the snackbar by the Turks, Kurds, Arabs and Persians.

If there is another massive world war, the muzscum will once again notice that the world is too occupied with war, so then they will try to finish the job and kill the millions of christians and jews that are left in the middle east.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  If you don't have evidence then you can't make phony guesses, because then my guess about the stats being inaccurate due to the difficulties of gaining such statistics from third world countries in Africa, are also true. There are no 1.7 billion muzscum.

And again you are purposelly low-balling the statistics. Yes 30k isis has been mentioned too, but it has also been guessed as high as 270k+. Conveniently you choose to listen to the lowest possible estimation even though it does not make any logical sense.
                  http://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/11/wo...is-syria-iraq/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...r-9863418.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mi...0OW1VN20150616

http://tass.ru/en/world/766237

I also blatantly provided a link that estimates Muslim increase and other factors/variables. You on the other hand are using your expert knowledge and not citing sources.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Do you know what Naskh is?

It's the abrogation of scripture in Islam.

— Qur'an 16:101
                    None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things?

— Qur'an 2:106
                    When We substitute one revelation for another, – and Allah knows best what He reveals (in stages),– they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most of them understand not.

Too bad those verses are't as important as the later one's that command to kill in the name of Islam.
                    These Muslims are clever ****s, can edit the book whenever Allah feels like popping down and spittin' some knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      dont ya wish guns weren't banned there??? At least you would be able to protect yourself and not wait for the police to show up.
                      I've got my shotgun all decked out. Purchased some tactical pieces and now I'm ready for someone to come to my door and try to start some dumb schit. Come on and get you some.......

Comment

Working...
                      X