No announcement yet.

All Los Angeles schools closed and 640,000 children ordered to stay at home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    Is that clock muzscum boy back in school?
    He moved to Yemen but he's trying to sue the school district for an obscene amount of money

Comment

Thats a lot of children to keep at home. It must have been a credible yet low detailed threat.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        So that'll postpone the test(s) by what? a day or two?

I mean it was one thing to call a bomb prank 20 years ago but now? Especially after San Bernadino shooting being so recent. Culprit, if it is a prank, is going to get fucked up.
        Never heard of a legit "terrorist" giving their target a heads up

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          Never heard of a legit "terrorist" giving their target a heads up
          Touche.

Might be a decoy for something bigger? Probably not but you've got an extra 500k floating about the city that would normally be in schools.

Comment

Well it's looks like that is ze end of that;

New York Police Commissioner William Bratton said he thought Los Angeles officials overreacted by deciding to close the nation’s second-largest school system.

He said a school superintendent received the threatening email Tuesday morning.

Bratton said the person who wrote the note claimed to be a jihadist but made errors that made it clear the person was a prankster.

Join me next time for more witch hunts and goose chasing. Next week, a special on the Latin legend that is Chupacabra. Is he an ISIS militant sent back in time to destroy the modern world? Why does he suck goats?

Find out next week...

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              Is that clock muzscum boy back in school?
              he made some type of phone this time using polymer

at least it doesn't look like a bomb

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Oh ****. When a bunch of children in a school get merked by some Allah is my savior mfers its gonna be on on a whole new level I feel like.
                america can take a crazy white guy killing mass innocents but if a mex.....scratch that, if a muslim does pull off an adam lanza cho colombine style attack then we might finally see this:

allah willing.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    Well it's looks like that is ze end of that;

Join me next time for more witch hunts and goose chasing. Next week, a special on the Latin legend that is Chupacabra. Is he an ISIS militant sent back in time to destroy the modern world? Why does he suck goats?

Find out next week...

I know it's such a total overreaction. Why should Americans, Californians be on edge? What an irrational fearful (and unjustifiably fearful at that) society we live in. And this Donnie Trump guy? Innit he something? Muslims? Why should Americans and Westerners have a fear of Muslims or Islam? Damn witch hunts and false allegations remind me of Salem MA

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X