No announcement yet.

95-96 Bulls vs 2015-2016 Warriors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
    Isaiah Thomas would make Curry cry owwie. The bad boy pistons teams would beat the current Dubs teams.
    Rules back then or rules now?

Rules now. No way does Thomas stop Curry's hot hand.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Rules back then or rules now?

Rules now. No way does Thomas stop Curry's hot hand.
      Those pistons didn't care about the rules. Curry probably gets injured tripping over himself

Comment

Bulls by far...

Reasons

1 Jordan n Scottie >>>> steph n clay

2. And more importantly the Bulls could play small play with warriors n defend them
        Pg harper
        Sg Jordan
        Sf pippen
        Pf kukoc
        C rodman

3 Bulls have plenty of offensive firepower plus they have 3 legit atg defenders

Comment

The Bulls would murk this Warriors team. They would completely lock them down defensively. The Dubs are just a jump shooting team. That Bulls team is arguably the best perimeter defensive team ever. The NBA has become charmin soft. The Dubs are averaging 115PPG. The Bulls would hold them to around 95. Rodman would make Draymond his b1tch. Bulls are way tougher physically and mentally. Bulls in 5, easy work.

Comment

I used to play as a junior and my favorite team was Chicago Bulls.

I do not follow basketball today. Was any player ever better than Jordan since?

Comment

The Spurs would be a much tougher match up for the Bulls to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                I used to play as a junior and my favorite team was Chicago Bulls.

I do not follow basketball today. Was any player ever better than Jordan since?
                Kobe Bryant

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                  Those pistons didn't care about the rules. Curry probably gets injured tripping over himself
                  Not even. I'm not saying GSW wins. I'm saying Curry isn't getting guarded. Just not happening. He will still drop 30 in a loss.

Comment

Not even. I'm not saying GSW wins. I'm saying Curry isn't getting guarded. Just not happening. He will still drop 30 in a loss.
                    Kawhi does well against Curry. I think the pistons would have someone

Comment

Kobe Bryant
                      says who? Tua?

Comment

Working...
                      X