Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Syrian Refugees Coming to America, Yay or Nay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Around 8% of Americans have a felony conviction, is there evidence to suggest that Syrian refugees are more dangerous?

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Yay.

My family came to this country to escape war and unrest in eastern Europe and seek a better opportunity in America. Why should these people, with a legitimate need for sanctuary, be refused the same opportunity?

And **** off with that "some of them might be terrorists" thing. There are awful people in this country of every race and religion.

Because statistically speaking, muzcums are exponentially higher to commit terrorist acts.

Because their religion in general, whether or not they are "extremists," encourages hatred, and is vile, foul, and odious.

Your family are cowards - real men stay and make their country a better place.

Comment

Only the women should be allowed into the USA and Canada, no Muslim men please.

99.9% of the terrorists are men, but rarely a woman unless she's influenced by a man or men.

Middle eastern women are mostly sweethearts, while the Muslim men are mostly jackasses.

Comment

6 Muslim men were caught on the US/Mexico Border:

http://vidmax.com/video/129267-This-...-Mexico-Border

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
            Because statistically speaking, muzcums are exponentially higher to commit terrorist acts.

Because their religion in general, whether or not they are "extremists," encourages hatred, and is vile, foul, and odious.

Your family are cowards - real men stay and make their country a better place.
            When you come here - America becomes your country.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              Proportionally it means jack when the Muslim refugees overwhelmingly outnumber them even at a lower rate say 5-1.
              For Syria: 4.2 million refugees since 2011. 1.1 million of those are christian refugees. That is a lot more than the 10% you claim, and you'd have to be a ****** to still claim that "they're all muslims". By doing that you are contributing to the genocide committed by Isis. They want us to stop existing and apparently you do too.

If America only let in Christian refugees, what would exactly then stop the Muslim refugees from claiming they are Christian? How do you tell apart the Christian from the Muslim refugees. Since you're such a huge supporter of Putin, where was Russia to accept the refugees, seeing as how they have a such a huge interest in Syria.
              You seem to have no life experience to ask such a moronic question. No matter how dire the circumstances, muzscum would NEVER claim to be christian even if it's to gain an advantage in life. Their idiotic religion tells them that they would go to snackbarian hell if they do something like that.

And how to find out their religion? Just ask them and they'll gladly tell. Romania, Slovakia and Cyprus have been doing it to flush out the ****lamic muslim refugees from coming in. Educate yourself:
              https://euobserver.com/migration/130155
              http://www.dw.com/en/slovakia-will-o...ees/a-18659254

If these countries can do it then why does America not do it? Aren't you guys superior? Oh I forget, it would be super wacist towards muzscum and the PC liberals would never have the balls of the Romanians, Slovakians and Greeks. FFS your president and politicians are castrated, they don't even dare to call attacks as Islamic terrorism anymore.

But your lovely America leading up to this? No room for christians:
              http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-bl...stian-refugees
              It was what, 237 refugees and only 1 christian?

And they also refused to call the genocide upon the Assyrians in Iraq and Syria as a genocide. Fck Obama and the rest of them.

Again, I don't know how you call yourself a christian while being a propagandist for your disgraceful goverment who is pro muzlim and anti-christian even though the christians of these countries are not terrorists and need legitimate help.

These ****ing muslims who are mostly sunni, have nothing to fear in Syria and Iraq if they accept's Is' sharia law. Christians however? The women and daughters immediately taken as sex slaves, the men and sons executed if they don't convert.

Muslims wouldn't dare to pull any of the stuff here that they do in your country.
              I guess the boston bombers and the recent California slaughter which was like a record in killings, they won their dare didn't they? And make no mistake if it wasn't for 9/11 which is the biggest western massacre in a very long time, you'd be pouring in muzscum just like our European cowards we call leaders.

In Europe, primarily places like France and Britain were long accepting Muslim migrants since the 1960's and 70's, from Morocco, Algeria, and other muslim countries, mostly from their former colonies that they had set up. Now they are reaping what they sowed. Of course I am sure you think this is America's fault as well. I'd also bet that if you slipped on a banana peel you'd blame America.
              Those were very small numbers of migrants. The war in Soviet-Afghanistan in the 80s is what really started the Izlamization of Europe thanks to your country, and it peaked in 2003 when you illegally invaded Iraq based on a lie. All of those millions of refugees should have been sent to the USA because they started all the wars. Instead you dumped it all on us.

Yes, your goverment is also hugely responsible for the Islamic invasion of Europe that has gotten out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                America doesn't favor Muslim refugees over Christian ones, you are out of your mind. And not 1% but less than 1% of America's population is Muslim. We are talking about America here not Europe. Muslims wouldn't dare to pull any of the stuff here that they do in your country.
                I'm not sure the people of San Bernardino would agree.

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Only the women should be allowed into the USA and Canada, no Muslim men please.

99.9% of the terrorists are men, but rarely a woman unless she's influenced by a man or men.

Middle eastern women are mostly sweethearts, while the Muslim men are mostly jackasses.

It should be noted one of the radicalising forces behind the Boston bombers was not their father, but rather their bat**** crazy mother.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 12-09-2015, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  I'm not sure the people of San Bernardino would agree.

It should be noted one of the radicalising forces behind the Boston bombers was not their father, but rather their bat**** crazy mother.
                  And one of the San Bernardino terrorists was a women

Comment

I wanna make all the cats who live their life based on old mythical books outta the US that are here now, not bring more of them here. F#ck that. But I'm not opposed to bringing the young pretty ones (as the first responder stated) with high IQ's in.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                      For Syria: 4.2 million refugees since 2011. 1.1 million of those are christian refugees. That is a lot more than the 10% you claim, and you'd have to be a ****** to still claim that "they're all muslims". By doing that you are contributing to the genocide committed by Isis. They want us to stop existing and apparently you do too.
                      This thread is about refugees now, not 2011, and now they're primarily muslim and that is what we are blocking. Should the Christian refugees from 2011 been allowed in USA? Absolutely, however, now is a different topic as the overwhelming majority of them are Muslim.

You seem to have no life experience to ask such a moronic question. No matter how dire the circumstances, muzscum would NEVER claim to be christian even if it's to gain an advantage in life. Their idiotic religion tells them that they would go to snackbarian hell if they do something like that.

And how to find out their religion? Just ask them and they'll gladly tell. Romania, Slovakia and Cyprus have been doing it to flush out the ****lamic muslim refugees from coming in. Educate yourself:
                      https://euobserver.com/migration/130155
                      http://www.dw.com/en/slovakia-will-o...ees/a-18659254
                      It's not as easy as just asking them are you Muslim or Christian, there are background checks and intensive FBI research. You'd also be surprised what people would do when faced with abnormal life circumstances. In anycase you won't find any argument from me when it comes to the Christian refugees.

If these countries can do it then why does America not do it? Aren't you guys superior? Oh I forget, it would be super wacist towards muzscum and the PC liberals would never have the balls of the Romanians, Slovakians and Greeks. FFS your president and politicians are castrated, they don't even dare to call attacks as Islamic terrorism anymore.

But your lovely America leading up to this? No room for christians:
                      http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-bl...stian-refugees
                      It was what, 237 refugees and only 1 christian?

And they also refused to call the genocide upon the Assyrians in Iraq and Syria as a genocide. Fck Obama and the rest of them.
                      I'd accept the Christians with open arms, and I disagree with the government not letting them in in the first place. Maybe if the cabinet was Republican things would've been different.

Again, I don't know how you call yourself a christian while being a propagandist for your disgraceful goverment who is pro muzlim and anti-christian even though the christians of these countries are not terrorists and need legitimate help.

These ****ing muslims who are mostly sunni, have nothing to fear in Syria and Iraq if they accept's Is' sharia law. Christians however? The women and daughters immediately taken as sex slaves, the men and sons executed if they don't convert.
                      America is as Christian as it gets when it comes to the global scale. Europe and it's countries on the other hand....

I guess the boston bombers and the recent California slaughter which was like a record in killings, they won their dare didn't they? And make no mistake if it wasn't for 9/11 which is the biggest western massacre in a very long time, you'd be pouring in muzscum just like our European cowards we call leaders.
                      Terrorist attacks will happen in the US, because we are the most powerful and hated country on earth. My reference was the Muslim movements for Sharia, the disrespect they show the government that houses them, and their overall influence on our society will never amount to what you pansies in Europe allowed.

Those were very small numbers of migrants. The war in Soviet-Afghanistan in the 80s is what really started the Izlamization of Europe thanks to your country, and it peaked in 2003 when you illegally invaded Iraq based on a lie. All of those millions of refugees should have been sent to the USA because they started all the wars. Instead you dumped it all on us.

Yes, your goverment is also hugely responsible for the Islamic invasion of Europe that has gotten out of control.
                      You have no idea what you are talking about, by the 1960's and 70's France already had millions of Muslim migrants. Majority coming from their former colonies to find work. Then in the 80's France passed a law that allowed for the Muslim migrants families to come over and become naturalized citizens. Other countries like Britain followed suit.

An Interior ministry source in l'Islam dans la République published the following estimated distribution of Muslims by Alain Boyer by affiliated countries in 1999

Algeria 1,550,000
                      Morocco 1,000,000
                      Tunisia 350,000
                      Turkey 315,000
                      Sub-Saharan Africa 250,000
                      Middle East 100,000
                      remaining Asia (mostly Pakistan and Bangladesh) 100,000
                      Converts 40,000
                      illegal immigrants or awaiting regularisation 350,000
                      Other 100,000
                      Total 4,155,000

http://www.ladocumentationfrancaise....17/index.shtml

Notice out of that 4.1 million Muslim population only 100,000 come from the Middle East.

America isn't responsible for your guys inefficiencies as countries and foreign policy. Stop blaming the boogeyman and own up to your own problems.
                      Last edited by Enayze; 12-09-2015, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X