No announcement yet.

Man Picks a Fight With A Monkey And They Both Knuckle Up! LMFAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Man Picks a Fight With A Monkey And They Both Knuckle Up! LMFAO

I would gladly kick fuck out of those monkeys in India that think they run the place. Don't pay rent, steal people's food. Good on him

Comment

P4P that monkey had big balls. Just a lil monkey dude throwing down! A chimp would have ripped him a new one!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        P4P that monkey had big balls. Just a lil monkey dude throwing down! A chimp would have ripped him a new one!!
        Yeah monkeys are savage. Going up against a guy 10x his size.

Comment

that monkey is the true p4p king. lil dude coulda went for a bit or some scratches but when his ass got thrown to the ground he started exchanging with the ****ing guy LMAO

Comment

That monkey is a true old school boxer. Didn't even ask for a catchweight. Pay attention Canelo, this is how it's done

Comment

I saw this video the other day, and after thinking about it, I believe that monkey was waiting for his opportunity to pounce on that dude. He watched him from the bike, sized him up, and countered! Mother****ing little fur ball was scrappy as ****!

Comment

Holy **** the monkey actually knocked the guy to the ground hahaha plus the sight of him throwing punches at it. Hilarious.

Comment

repped!! thought it was gonna be some bull**** exaggerated title like always but turned out exactly what TS titled..

a dude and a ****en monkey going at it toe to toe lmfao!!

monkey has Morales Balls

Comment

Im really surprised nobody is accusing the monkey for being on PEDs.

Comment

Working...
                    X