No announcement yet.

US to open all combat roles to women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    you ever been rock bottom by a Colombian woman?

It's fcuking amazing!
    Whoa...........

Comment

Marine Corps Study: All-Male Combat Units Performed Better Than Mixed Units

Comment

I read that too. This is a big mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I read that too. This is a big mistake.
          israelis did the same study 30 yrs ago.

(ISRAELI WOMEN ARE CONSCRIPTED TO IDF)

same conclusion.

women have skills better than men. infantry combat is not one.

they're good as trainers, support, logistics and stuff.

Comment

This is why political correctness has become so bad.
            What is the job of combat units? Warfare. Does mixed gender units hamper efficiency and fatality rate negatively? Absolutely. Terrible terrible idea.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
              This is why political correctness has become so bad.
              What is the job of combat units? Warfare. Does mixed gender units hamper efficiency and fatality rate negatively? Absolutely. Terrible terrible idea.
              I don't know that it's driven solely by political correctness. As I understand it, the military just isn't getting enough recruits, so this could be an attempt to get more people to join up.

Comment

Originally posted by samouraï View Post
                I don't know that it's driven solely by political correctness. As I understand it, the military just isn't getting enough recruits, so this could be an attempt to get more people to join up.
                no affect on recruitment.

women don't join to fight.

they do it for college money.

setting aside positions for women in non-combat support roles is actually better.

throw the men in combat units.

women in easier support roles that they are better for.

women are more organized and more attentive. communications, logistics, radar operators, drone pilots, etc. they would excel in.

Comment

If they can pass the tests to get in units like the Seals, fine. If not, they don't deserve to get in, just like men who can't pass the test don't get in. I saw talk some while ago where people wanted the tests to be made easier for women, and that's just ridiculous. If they can't hang, they shouldn't be there. This isn't a game, this is life or death. You do what keeps people alive, not what makes jackasses like me sitting at home say "wow, how progressive!"

Comment

This will give many soldiers the chance to use their rifle, and their gun!

This is my rifle, this is my gun
                    This is for fighting, (grabs ****) this is for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      If they can pass the tests to get in units like the Seals, fine. If not, they don't deserve to get in, just like men who can't pass the test don't get in. I saw talk some while ago where people wanted the tests to be made easier for women, and that's just ridiculous. If they can't hang, they shouldn't be there. This isn't a game, this is life or death. You do what keeps people alive, not what makes jackasses like me sitting at home say "wow, how progressive!"
                      no seals, ranger, etc. test needed.

put on 30 lbs. of armor, put on a 70 lbs. pack, pick up your rifle and load up on ammo.

99.9% women won't even be able to stand.

Comment

Working...
                      X