Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK Finally Authorise Islamic State Bombings!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK is for wusses

Comment

Bomb Isis. Realise you need ground troops to be effective. Use ground troops. Realise you need more ground troops. Use more. Spend loads of money. Explain that the mess created was our fault so we need to commit more troops and money to solve it. Eventually defeat ISIS. Leave country with broken infrasfructure and even more radicalised population.

Another militant Islamic group emerges from the broken war torn state.

Solid job.

But seriously though. If we are going to get involved over there we should at least be backing Assad. These'moderate' fighters our govt is tellibg is about will not be enough to take these territories once we kick out isis. We would end up with an ally of sorts in the area and aldo wouldnt ve eye ball to eye ball with the russians.

This is a cluster **** of a situation. We have allies on both sides. We wanted to bomb Assad only a few years ago.

I would hace prefered us to take more time on this decision.

Comment

You're already involved because Europe is 10% Muslim. "Don't get involved" isn't an option anymore. Get a time machine and vote BNP perhaps. Their wars are your wars now.

Comment

Originally posted by #OccupyNSB View Post
          You're already involved because Europe is 10% Muslim. "Don't get involved" isn't an option anymore. Get a time machine and vote BNP perhaps. Their wars are your wars now.
          This post makes very little sense. .

Comment

Yeah OK I get it you're so PC what I said doesn't even calculate and you can't even fathom the transethnosexist implications, **** off you inept sissy

Comment

Yeah OK I get it you're so PC what I said doesn't even calculate and you can't even fathom the transethnosexist implications, **** off you inept sissy
              Nothing to do with me being PC or not. Your post just doesnt make any sense full stop.

Europe isnt anywhere close to being 10% Muslim fyi

Comment

"Official" counts are 6% in 2010 and 7.x% in 2014 and official counts are understated because modern borders are a joke, so extrapolate a bit.

Comment

"Official" counts are 6% in 2010 and 7.x% in 2014 and official counts are understated because modern borders are a joke, so extrapolate a bit.
                  Last i saw Europes Muslim population was predicted to hit 10% in 2050.

And thats nkt taking into account newer generations becoming more westernised (more atheists and more agnostics)

But it still has little to do with our decision to bomb ISIS, which is based on the threat that they pose to us (British citizens) on our shores, and the atrocities they are commiting in Syria and Iraq.

If you had pointed to our history in the region then you might have a point that these are already our wars in some way.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Bomb Isis. Realise you need ground troops to be effective. Use ground troops. Realise you need more ground troops. Use more. Spend loads of money. Explain that the mess created was our fault so we need to commit more troops and money to solve it. Eventually defeat ISIS. Leave country with broken infrasfructure and even more radicalised population.

Another militant Islamic group emerges from the broken war torn state.

Solid job.

But seriously though. If we are going to get involved over there we should at least be backing Assad. These'moderate' fighters our govt is tellibg is about will not be enough to take these territories once we kick out isis. We would end up with an ally of sorts in the area and aldo wouldnt ve eye ball to eye ball with the russians.

This is a cluster **** of a situation. We have allies on both sides. We wanted to bomb Assad only a few years ago.

I would hace prefered us to take more time on this decision.
                    Yep, it's madness, but, the reason we're not backing Assad is because this whole thing is about getting rid of him, and IS just happen to provide Western governments with some propaganda to feed to MPs, and their voters, because there's no way the public would back a war if they really knew it was being fought in the interests of Western energy companies. If it really was about eradicating religious fascism then we'd have stopped licking the ball sack of Saudi Arabia decades ago, as they enforce the same brutal interpretation of Wahhabism that IS enforces, and has been funding them. We won't take them to task though, because that would be bad for business.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                      Yep, it's madness, but, the reason we're not backing Assad is because this whole thing is about getting rid of him, and IS just happen to provide Western governments with some propaganda to feed to MPs, and their voters, because there's no way the public would back a war if they really knew it was being fought in the interests of Western energy companies. If it really was about eradicating religious fascism then we'd have stopped licking the ball sack of Saudi Arabia decades ago, as they enforce the same brutal interpretation of Wahhabism that IS enforces, and has been funding them. We won't take them to task though, because that would be bad for business.
                      So who are we expecting to take power in these regions that IS currently control? Are we going to fight ISIS and Assad (backed by the Russians)?

The govt. is banking on these 70,000 anti Assad, anti IS fighters, but cant explain what their make up is. How many didferent groups are they? What is their own agenda? They also cant explain whether these fighters will be willing to move across the country and fight.

Fact is if we arent backing Assad, and we are bombing IS, we will need ground troops. And if we commit ground troops its highly likely that we will end up bogged down in a Iraq style war that we cant afford, and possibly faving down the Russians.

Theres no easy solutions, but thats why i dont get why we have made this decsion so quickly

Comment

Working...
                      X