No announcement yet.

The Best Wide Receiver in the NFL?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    This has been a lost year for Dez though. He can get back into the conversation next season. AB has been just as good, if not better and more consistent. Dez is the better red zone threat though, evidence in his td numbers. But AB kills him in receptions and yards the last 3 years or so.
    Dez > AB and it's not close. He's bigger, stronger, is as good if not better after the catch, and is a redzone beast.

Romo went down and he went down for most of the year and that's the only reason he isn't being discussed.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Harbaugh really does have you shook, doesn't he?
      42-13. Harbaugh ain't ****

Nah. But if he goes to Indianapolis, I see no hope for the Chargers having success. What that means is that he takes the Colts to the top of the AFC

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Dez > AB and it's not close. He's bigger, stronger, is as good if not better after the catch, and is a redzone beast.

Romo went down and he went down for most of the year and that's the only reason he isn't being discussed.
        Martavis is the better bryant

Comment

Then why does AB have more catches and yards than Dez the last few years, and it's not even close???

Better than AB after the catch? There's arguably no better receiver after the catch than Antonio Brown.

The two years before this injury year for Dez.....

AB: 239 catches, 3197 yards, 21 tds

Dez: 181 catches, 2553 yds, 29 tds

I'll take AB. Thanks.

Comment

Dez goes up against the elite corners, puts up like 2 catches for 20 yards.

Yeah AB didn't have a monster game against Sherman, but he posted like 6 catches for 60 yards or something. Had some sort of presence. Dez was arguing with Norman when he could've been running back making the saving tackle. Dez hasn't been that great this year with Romo in or out, the brief time he was in. But Dez is still a Top 10 WR.

Comment

Then why does AB have more catches and yards than Dez the last few years, and it's not even close???

Better than AB after the catch? There's arguably no better receiver after the catch than Antonio Brown.

The two years before this injury year for Dez.....

AB: 239 catches, 3197 yards, 21 tds

Dez: 181 catches, 2553 yds, 29 tds

I'll take AB. Thanks.

Dez: Games 81, Rec 404, Yds 5,704, Avg 14.1, TDs 58

AB: Games 81, Rec 475, Yds 6,451, Avg 13.6, Tds 33

Dez is 6'2", 225lbs of freakish athlete.

AB is 5'10" and 181lbs

Dez is also the 5th fastest player in NFL history to 50tds....EVER

Dez goes up against the elite corners, puts up like 2 catches for 20 yards.

Yeah AB didn't have a monster game against Sherman, but he posted like 6 catches for 60 yards or something. Had some sort of presence. Dez was arguing with Norman when he could've been running back making the saving tackle. Dez hasn't been that great this year with Romo in or out, the brief time he was in. But Dez is still a Top 10 WR.
              Top 10? Hahahaha, Dez is #1 , you steelers fans are a delusional bunch. You do realize Dez has missed 8 games with a broken foot don't you? Also his pro bowl Qb has missed all but 3 games this year....

An injury which btw kept Julio Jones out for the entire year.

I wouldn't take AB in my top 4 or 5. Julio Jones, Megatron and A.J Green are all better than AB.

I will take size over a small WR anyday of the week. What those guys can do, AB can never do.

Comment

Dez: Games 81, Rec 404, Yds 5,704, Avg 14.1, TDs 58

AB: Games 81, Rec 475, Yds 6,451, Avg 13.6, Tds 33

Dez is 6'2", 225lbs of freakish athlete.

AB is 5'10" and 181lbs

Dez is also the 5th fastest player in NFL history to 50tds....EVER

Top 10? Hahahaha, Dez is #1 , you steelers fans are a delusional bunch. You do realize Dez has missed 8 games with a broken foot don't you? Also his pro bowl Qb has missed all but 3 games this year....

An injury which btw kept Julio Jones out for the entire year.

I wouldn't take AB in my top 4 or 5. Julio Jones, Megatron and A.J Green are all better than AB.

I will take size over a small WR anyday of the week. What those guys can do, AB can never do.

AB is better than dez. But let's be honest, calvin Johnson is still good. There was discussion about him being cut perhaps. Let's say he goes to a team like per say the Baltimore Ravens. A healthy Ravens team, with calvin Johnson. On the Baltimore Ravens, calvin Johnson would be once again, the best receiver in the league

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                  AB is better than dez. But let's be honest, calvin Johnson is still good. There was discussion about him being cut perhaps. Let's say he goes to a team like per say the Baltimore Ravens. A healthy Ravens team, with calvin Johnson. On the Baltimore Ravens, calvin Johnson would be once again, the best receiver in the league
                  No AB isn't better than Dez, let's be honest.

Calvin Johnson is a beast, he's just on a ****ty team. I will take size over a 5ft midget any day. If you ask GM's around the NFL what WR they would start a team with, AB is way down on that list.

AB is a great WR don't get me wrong, but size matters. What big WR's can do, AB can't ever do.

Comment

No AB isn't better than Dez, let's be honest.

Calvin Johnson is a beast, he's just on a ****ty team. I will take size over a 5ft midget any day. If you ask GM's around the NFL what WR they would start a team with, AB is way down on that list.

AB is a great WR don't get me wrong, but size matters. What big WR's can do, AB can't ever do.
                    When it comes to small receivers AB is the best. When it comes to the tall receivers, based on skill set and playing the position, it's calvin Johnson.

The best WR in the state of Texas is Deandre Hopkins. He is balling while hoyer is throwing him the ball

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                      When it comes to small receivers AB is the best. When it comes to the tall receivers, based on skill set and playing the position, it's calvin Johnson.

The best WR in the state of Texas is Deandre Hopkins. He is balling while hoyer is throwing him the ball
                      Keep hatin....lol

It hurts you guys so bad to see Dez throw up that X! 58 TD's in 5 years, 58!

BEAST MODE all day every day kiddo. Dez is also all of 26 years old.

Comment

Working...
                      X