Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mass shooting in California.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta smoke a bowl or 10 before I can wrap my head around this. And I don't smoke! Want to smoke, before everything goes up in smoke, but it is illegal in Japan.

This is a contentious and heated issue. Over 4000 years in the making, geopolitical goals, perspectives shaped by fans of both positions, ancient texts quoted, and media distorted!!!

Where is Mr. Weedman??? He has all the answers, maybe!

Blow back is a b1tch! When it hits home, it is a tragedy, when U.S. Drones wipe out people, it is a blow for freedom. Blow back will keep happening.

Peace everyone! Let us deal kindly with each other.
    Last edited by Zaroku; 12-09-2015, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      And you were doing so well!

Come off it Cuah. You really need to stop trying to alter my arguments and simply comment on what I actually do say, not what you want me to have said so you can refute it.
      You used the word "Muslims" maybe you should be more careful as to the words you use.

You are not differentiating between Muslims and what the real is and that is Jihadists. The vast Muslims population does not want to commit acts of terrorism.
      Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Plus, we see them celebrate when the 'radicals' commit their acts of terror. To me, that speaks volumes.

Someone else (perhaps on this site, I can't recall) once said:

'A radical Muslim wants to behead you.
      A moderate Muslim wants a radical Muslim to behead you.'
      This is another example of you painting all Muslims with a broad brush. I have very good Muslim friends and believe me, they do not want to see anyone beheaded.

You need to dial back the rhetoric.
      Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 12-09-2015, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        You used the word "Muslims" maybe you should be more careful as to the words you use.

You are not differentiating between Muslims and what the real is and that is Jihadists. The vast Muslims population does not want to commit acts of terrorism.

they're cutting heads off over there. have you even listened to trump talk about it?

we need our representatives to look into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          they're cutting heads off over there. have you even listened to trump talk about it?

Hahahaha....

"Hey Trump, how do you plan to reduce the deficit?"

Trump - "You can bet I will make this country better, I have really good people looking into it."

Comment

Yes, I used that word. The problem is you attributed other words to me I did not say. That's a very bad habit of yours.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            This is another example of you painting all Muslims with a broad brush.
            No, it was me quoting their holy book and pointing out that muslims have celebrated acts of terror. It is what it is.

I have very good Muslim friends and believe me, they do not want to see anyone beheaded.
            You don't know that. You don't know what they say/do/read/etc behind closed doors. The male shooter in this case never gave off signs to the people who knew him. Neither did the Fort Hood muslim terrorist. Or the muslim terrorist who beheaded that poor woman in Oklahoma.

See a pattern yet?

You need to dial back the rhetoric.
            You need to stop making strawman arguments.

Again, debate me based on what I say, not what you want me to have said. The fact you can't even try to address my actual arguments speaks volumes.
            Last edited by 1bad65; 12-09-2015, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Hahahaha....

"Hey Trump, how do you plan to reduce the deficit?"

Trump - "You can bet I will make this country better, I have really good people looking into it."
              Red herring. He was talking about terrorism, not the US national deficit. Keep up and try addressing what he actually said.....

Comment

Yes, I used that word. The problem is you attributed other words to me I did not say. That's a very bad habit of yours.
                When you say "Muslims" you are not differentiating between the 1.6 billion Muslims on the planet, and the tiny percentage that are jihadist.

No, it was me quoting their holy book and pointing out that muslims have celebrated acts of terror. It is what it is.
                Let me quote your holy book for you:

Deuteronomy 20:10-16New International Version (NIV)

10 When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. 11 If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. 12 If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. 13 When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. 14 As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies. 15 This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby.

16 However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes.

Can I now say that radical Christians would want to do that, and moderates wish the radicals would do it?

BTW, sounds a lot like ISIS doesn't it?

You don't know that. You don't know what they say/do/read/etc behind closed doors. The male shooter in this case never gave off signs to the people who knew him.
                So now you are going to tell me what MY friends want to do. That includes the possibility of wanting to behead me....for fuks sake...smh

You need to stop making strawman arguments.

Again, debate me based on what I say, not what you want me to have said. The fact you can't even try to address my actual arguments speaks volumes.
                There you go again with yelling out strawman. Stop hiding behind that ridiculous response for once.

It is not a strawman when you are GENERALIZING and not making clear the distinction between Muslims and Jihadists. There is a difference, and I'm merely pointing that out and you scream out strawman.

It's really old, really, really old. You are on the verge of being ignored again. Want to talk, then cut the cowardly conversation. You said "Muslims" I pointed out that it's not all Muslims, and that is factually correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post

trump a representative? you're voting trump, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                    trump a representative? you're voting trump, eh?

i'm being sarcastic.

Comment

Red herring. He was talking about terrorism, not the US national deficit. Keep up and try addressing what he actually said.....
                      It's called sarcasm, keep up. Remember satire? You know, FAUXnews?

Dude, you need to get some pu55y and smoke a joint.

Comment

Working...
                      X