No announcement yet.

Mass shooting in California.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    They aren't pissed at us right now because of the Barbary pirates, that's for sure.
    Facepalm

I never said they were. My point is they were committing acts of terror against the US well before we involved ourselves in ME politics. I can't spell it out any more clearly for you.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Why haven't you commented about the CIA and the British Secret Intelligence Service overthrowing the democratically elected Mohammad Mossadegh? Do you deny it happened or are you ok with what we did?
    I haven't commented because it's a moot point. Again, they had already engaged in terrorism against us well before those incidents.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      If you think present day terrorism is related to pirates then so be it.
      Again, I said no such thing.

So are you exhibiting very poor reading comprehension, or stooping to a strawman argument?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        I haven't commented because it's a moot point. Again, they had already engaged in terrorism against us well before those incidents.
        The Arab world actually looked at the U.S. in a favorable light coming out of WWI and WWII. We were generally seen at that point as standing up for just causes.

Comment

• Why are people in this thread trying to placate Muslims? You can't.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Yup. Israel is our main ally. Judaism is at war with Islam. I am neither Jewish nor Muslim and do not want to be part of any Holy War.
            How about Oil Wars? If they didn't have Oil, petrol dollars will buy us nothing. Countries gotta buy green backs, to buy oil. Religious ideologies would be less of an issue now, if we decreased global dependence on Oil.

To stop the extremists, we drop blemish free sheep, parachutes & wisky! Much cheaper than bombs. Put a little love in their lives!

Interesting to read the vast amounts of posts on this topic. Y'all know lots about this issue.

Lastly, there is no single last word in Islam! Meccan vs Medina versus of the Koran. The violent versus abrogate (invalidate) the earlier peaceful versus.
            Moe (Mohammed) created versus to fit his whims. If he wanted his dinner party to end early, and guests to leave, new revelation, don't over stay in the prophets tent.

I actually like his style, except Aisha the nine year old bride! There is no compulsion in Islam, but submit & convert or die!

Islam has some silly stuff in it. If Muslims want respect, they gotta respect that others don't have to respect their religion, or their non miracle working illerate prophet.

Dunn this is not directed at you!

Comment

• On a side note...

A Muslim stabbed 2 random people in London Saturday while shouting..."this is for Syria"...

and Donald Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States. I've said a lot of negative things about Trump on here...but I have to admit I think I may be starting to like him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                That's why I specifically said the 20th century. In modern times the agitators and aggressors have been us.

Prime Minister Mossadegh was even a champion for secular democracy. We complain about their religion but when they had a leader who was trying to move away from that we had him deposed! And then if that gives rise to a religious zealot like the Ayatollah we complain about that too.

It's like they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
                But Prime Minister Mossadegh was even a champion for getting BP & American Oil companies out, and nationalizing the oil trade for his people. We sent in the CIA, and deposed him, installed the Shah. We all know the rest of that story

Comment

• I've been hearing people attack Catholic priests for quite a few years without hearing "but not all Catholics are pedophiles doe" even once. Seems like you can't have a discussion about ISIS, Al Qaeda or any other radical Islamic extremist group or individual without multiple waterheads coming out of the woodwork to scream "not all Muslims doe, you racist, bigoted scumbag!" Like anyone with an IQ above room temperature doesn't already know that.

Comment

• http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa...nion-polls.htm

i trust polls to paint a clearer picture of "moderate" muslims rather than anecdotal evidence from left wing apologists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa...nion-polls.htm

i trust polls to paint a clearer picture of "moderate" muslims rather than anecdotal evidence from left wing apologists.
                      There's a reason why we always put quotation marks around 'moderate' lol

These "moderate" Muslims aren't the ones doing the killing, but they sure support it.

Muslim Extremists = want to kill everyone
                      "Moderate" Muslims = don't mind Muslim Extremists killing everyone
                      Last edited by Ruthless One; 12-07-2015, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X