Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Unseen View Post
    Including 9/11 3k died to terrorism.

33k die a year involving guns.

I mean Tua said 33k is nothing when the population is 320 Mill.

Why are 3k deaths to terrorism more important than 33k deaths due to guns in some form. Heck even take away suicides and leave murders and accidents, that's multiple times more than terrorism.

Heck if we are going to allow guns because it aint going no where, what about terrorism? Where is that going to go?
    11,500 are from murders
    18,000 are suicides
    the other 2,000 deaths come from police intervention and or accidents.

Out of those 11,500 murders the over whelming majority of them occur in ghetto or impoverished parts of US cities like Detroit, Camden, Baltimore, Newark, etc...
    To put it frankly black people account for on average around 9,000 of those 11,500 murder statistics per year, and in 93% of cases its black on black crime. Also in overwhelming amount of the cases the guns were acquired illegally. That leaves 2500 gun murders across the rest of the US, which when put into perspective as long as you are not hanging out in the ghetto areas leaves you with a .00000781% chance of being murdered by a firearm per year.

If people were truly adamant about halting gun violence then maybe this country would pay more attention to those poor neighborhoods and invest more money and time to root out the real problem, instead of using crisis like the one in California to push their agenda.

Comment

• have they released the picture of the terrorist bride he purchased in saudi arabia?

any new pics of the shooters?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Strawman, said nothing about unarmed victims.
        Facepalm

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Didn't bother you guys when you voted in the Patriot Act did it....hmmmm funny how that works.
        What's funny is how ignorant you are.

It wasn't "my guys" who passed the Patriot Act. "My guys" opposed it. I've told you this many times. Keep up.

There's a lot of things not in the constitution. We also don't live in the 1700's. Times change and so should it.
        So since the 1st Amendment only covered things like quill and ink, should it not apply to TV, the Internet, movies, etc? Times change, after all.

Don't insult and you won't be insulted...right?
        Again, I did not insult you. Jonathan Gruber did. I just told you what he said. Why can't you figure this out??

You're right, I have asked 3 questions. HERE I WILL ASK IT AGAIN, WHAT DEMOCRAT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY PEOPLE'S GUNS?
        Diane Feinstein, for one.

Here's another one, WHAT CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS ARE BEING TAKEN AWAY?
        Many, but this specific debate concerns the 2nd Amendment.

Go ahead, don't answer again you coward.
        Wrong again.

Please, at least try and challenge me. You're getting way to easy to run intellectual circles around, and I like a challenge.

Another fallacy, democrats are tired of the mass shootings while republicans feel the answer is more guns. Let's also not talk about politicizing issues...lol I mean, have you seen the republican debates?
        The answer is more guns. Stats prove that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Of course I'm serious. What's so wrong about that? Guns are a great deterrent. Just ask the Japanese admiral who, when questioned why Japan didn't invade the West Coast right after the Pearl Harbor attack, said the following:

"We did indeed know much about your preparedness. We knew that probably every second home in your country contained firearms. We knew that your country actually had state championships for private citizens shooting military rifles. We were not fools to set foot in such quicksand."

Guns can also be used to protect yourself from other things, though. Not just invasions. Robberies, rapes, home break ins, terrorism etc.

Do I really have to explain that to you?
          Listen I am just trying to understand your american way of thinking. The way I see it the risk of invasion is infinitisimal.

I have explained, in an earlier post, about my stance on home robberies. I think it heightens the risk of death rather than the opposite as the burglar likely also is armed.

Comment

• I'm thinking about buying a gun. Which gun is the best?

Comment

• Are there any statistics about deaths/injuries caused by registered/legal firearms as compared to those caused by unregistered/illegal ones?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                11,500 are from murders
                18,000 are suicides
                the other 2,000 deaths come from police intervention and or accidents.

Out of those 11,500 murders the over whelming majority of them occur in ghetto or impoverished parts of US cities like Detroit, Camden, Baltimore, Newark, etc...
                To put it frankly black people account for on average around 9,000 of those 11,500 murder statistics per year, and in 93% of cases its black on black crime. Also in overwhelming amount of the cases the guns were acquired illegally. That leaves 2500 gun murders across the rest of the US, which when put into perspective as long as you are not hanging out in the ghetto areas leaves you with a .00000781% chance of being murdered by a firearm per year.

If people were truly adamant about halting gun violence then maybe this country would pay more attention to those poor neighborhoods and invest more money and time to root out the real problem, instead of using crisis like the one in California to push their agenda.
                So you say 2500 a year die to guns that are non black on black. That's a year right? Well how many died to terrorism last year?

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  I'm thinking about buying a gun. Which gun is the best?
                  Get an RPG and wrap a towel around your head. Praise be to Allah, the highest.

Comment

• Listen guys the answer is God. If everyone would fully devote themselves to God murders would cease to exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      zombies mate.

pea and i have zombie contingency plan.
                      ... do you also hold some home-made bomb lab too?

Comment

Working...
                      X