• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now they r saying the wife was the one that radicalized the husband,,,hmm

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      now they r saying the wife was the one that radicalized the husband,,,hmm
      That's what women do to men sometimes. Confuse the fu.ck out of you and you end up "radicalized"

Comment

• Originally posted by winky's right View Post
        holy ****, i'm done with you. i never called you a racist you silly little cunt. i re-directed you to the Reclaim Australia forum and you started blowing up about this racism bull****. feel free to quote me to prove me wrong - good luck, ***got

err, i was replying to this question you posed:

obviously by 'follower of Islam,' this includes all Muslims, which is why i had to talk about all Muslims, stupid cunt.

i've seemed to have convinced you, as you've since retreated to a much weaker claim compare these two quotes from you - it seems you've taken a big step back from what you've originally said (which you have)
        what you originally said:

.. compare that to what you're saying now:

they're obviously not equivalent, they're very, very different statements.

you're so cutely spastic, it's adorable the good 'ol 'erm that **** is irrelevant!' response. you can do better than that, cunt.

Yes, you ****ing thick **** and we've been talking in the context of Islamic terrorists and that's what terrorists use as their ideology. The 'claim' as you say had been the same from the start because that's what the whole discussion is about moron. How hard is this for you to grasp? This is what I've been trying to get across the whole time and you come back with unrelated **** that I've addressed time and time again and it is irrelevant. The five pillars are irrelevant in this discussion and you try to bring them up as some magical point that terrorists don't use the Koran to feed their psychosis because the Koran doesn't really say to kill. Then you bring up contradictions in the bible...why? It has no relevance in a discussion of Islamic terrorists. Can you understand this? It's not Christians going around killing people all over the world, bombing, shooting, chopping people's heads off. It is ****ing irrelevant what the Old Testament says because terrorists aren't using it to feed their ideology.

Does this compute? Comprende?

Followers of Islam, that are terrorists. Get it through your head. Not moderate Muslims. Last ****ing time. Said it from the start, you keep bringing it up like I haven't because you refuse to see the problem and just move the goalposts.

This whole discussion is about Islamic terrorism because that is who is doing it. You bring up stuff about the bible, but it's not the bible that these terrorists are using is it? If it was, it'd be the same discussion, but it's the Koran and Islam. So, when we discuss Islam in the context of terrorism, it doesn't include moderate Muslims just like the inquisition didn't include all Christians, but you keep harping back to this point as if you're proving something. It doesn't matter you thick ****. It's still terrorists doing it in the name of Islam, following Islamic ideology. The fact that a majority of Muslims don't blow people up, shoot people or chop heads off does not matter, because the percentage of Muslims that do do it is enough to be of huge concern and that percentage is still a ****ing huge number of people.

The context is Islamic terrorists. Ok? Can we grasp that? Their ideology comes from passages in the Koran. That's what Islamic terrorists use. Got it? Not all Muslims you dimwitted, thick ****.

Apologists...**** me.
        Last edited by BennyST; 12-06-2015, 03:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          I'm still trying to figure out if he's horrible with English, or hell bent on making a strawman argument no matter what. He's misrepresenting your argument, as he can't refute your actual argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
            List 5 bombings or shootings for the KKK this year.
            defending pisslam for dummies

chapter 1:
            kkk doe, westboro baptist church doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              defending pisslam for dummies

chapter 1:
              kkk doe, westboro baptist church doe
              I don't even see why they try to defend it because there is nothing to defend. Islam is a threat to everyone. They can deny it all they want but the truth is right in their face and this latest Islam-related shooting is another reminder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                I don't even see why they try to defend it because there is nothing to defend. Islam is a threat to everyone. They can deny it all they want but the truth is right in their face and this latest Islam-related shooting is another reminder.
                it's chic! like suburban kids wearing baggy clothes and blasting NWA or hipsters in soup kitchens for the homeless... they're cultured yo! regressive liberalism is a sickness.
                Last edited by John Barron; 12-06-2015, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• moderate muslims

Comment

• not the first time.

looks like if you're a muslim that cant get laid, you can go get yourself a jihadi bride.

smdh.............

this is just the beginning.

time to call in bruce willis in the siege.

Comment

• i mean dis **** is dangerous. no wonder they went jihadi....

p*ssy is more powerful than the koran.

Comment

Working...
                      X