No announcement yet.

Mass shooting in California.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Unseen View Post
    There are about 4.5% of the UK population as Muslim from just a google now. That's quite a lot, yet there are rarely any terrorist attacks here. I believe 2007 was the last one, and maybe the first too. I don't think guns were used by the terrorists either.

From that attack, not so long after, a Brazilian man was killed by undercover police. He was running for a train from my memory, and they jumped him assuming he was a terrorist and shot him. He was not a terrorist.

That being said, some plots have been stopped.

We have armed police units that deal with guns. Our country is very strict on guns and even chemicals that could make bombs, hence why there are really low threats of mass killings IMO.
    and what happens, when they turn on the people they were supposed to protect? & dont say it will never happen, cuz history tends to repeat itself. Every single country that banned guns, mass genocide happened after.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Don't you have any self respect? What a disgrace, avoidance # 10,546. Jeeezus man, grow a pair.
      I have plenty of self-respect. I've educated myself, for example, while you've chosen to remain ignorant. So I guess I should pose the same question to you....

And fyi, I answered it, complete with quotes. Again, keep up.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        Every single country that banned guns, mass genocide happened after.
        Dictators and criminals love an unarmed populace.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          "Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe." -Dianne Feinstein, Senator (D-CA)

“If I could have banned them all – ‘Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns’ – I would have!” -Dianne Feinstein

“Confiscation could be an option…mandatory sale to the state could be an option.” -Andrew Cuomo, Governor (D-NY)

"I believe for example that when Washington DC passed a law that nobody could have a gun except law enforcement and it was strict down by the United States Supreme Court that we should overrule the United States Supreme Court with a Constitutional Amendment.

I don't believe in our society we should have guns." -Ed Koch, Mayor (D-NYC)
          Let us not forget Californian Democratic State Senator Leland Yee.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-...e25986487.html

The San Francisco Democrat was one of more than two dozen people arrested last year as part of a sweeping federal investigation into a Bay Area organized crime ring run by Raymond “Shrimp Boy” Chow, a longtime associate of Yee’s. He will be sentenced on Oct. 21.

And he acknowledged offering to facilitate a multimillion-dollar arms deal for shoulder-fired missiles and automatic weapons with a source tied to Muslim rebel groups in the Philippines – a particularly bizarre and damaging allegation for the staunch gun-control advocate

These politicians just don't give a fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            and what happens, when they turn on the people they were supposed to protect? & dont say it will never happen, cuz history tends to repeat itself. Every single country that banned guns, mass genocide happened after.
            Yeah or what about the possibility of a zombie apocalypse, or the rise of a Skynet like AI intelligence with hunter killers on the street wiping out humanity? The other day I watched a Simpsons episode where Lisa made a wish for world peace and the destruction of all weapons whereupon the aliens come and take us over because we have no defences! Now that really worried me! I'm keeping a hold of my "little friend" just in case.

Comment

• http://crimeresearch.org/2013/12/mur...fter-gun-bans/

MURDER AND HOMICIDE RATES BEFORE AND AFTER GUN BANS

1 DEC , 2013
              UPDATE: An interview that John Lott had on this post on Cam & Company is available here (SiriusXM Channel 125).

Original post: Every place that has been banned guns has seen murder rates go up. You cannot point to one place where murder rates have fallen, whether it’s Chicago or D.C. or even island nations such as England, Jamaica, or Ireland.

For an example of homicide rates before and after a ban, take the case of the handgun ban in England and Wales in January 1997 (source here see Table 1.01 and the column marked “Offences currently recorded as homicide per million population”). After the ban, clearly homicide rates bounce around over time, but there is only one year (2010) where the homicide rate is lower than it was in 1996. The immediate effect was about a 50 percent increase in homicide rates. Firearm homicide rate had almost doubled between 1996 and 2002 (see here p. 11). The homicide and firearm homicide rates only began falling when there was a large increase in the number of police officers during 2003 and 2004. Despite the huge increase in the number of police, the murder rate still remained slightly higher than the immediate pre-ban rate.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                It's already been established that these guys had contact with radical Islam terrorists.

The news comes as it has emerged that the Chicago-born Farook, 28, appeared to have been radicalized and was in touch by phone and via social media with more than one international terrorism subject, which may have in part motivated Wednesday's attacks, reported CNN citing investigators.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...by-mother.html

It doesn't matter about gun laws...they had lots of pipe bombs and were going to kill by whatever means were available to them to do so. They had a plan and an ideology...these were not crazies or disgruntled employees...they were terrorists with a mission and laws don't prevent terrorist acts.
                Islam should be banned. Freedom of religion doe

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  I'm thinking about buying a gun. Which gun is the best?
                  for you?

potato gun.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... do you also hold some home-made bomb lab too?
                    i wish.

but i still sometimes screw up my gumbo recipe.

so i don't trust myself around chemicals.

Comment

• Originally posted by winky's right View Post
                      ..but if it's a white terrorist, 'oh it's a mental health issue, whites can't be terrorists. more guns will solve the problem'
                      Seriously mate?

Did you think that through at all? Terrorists do it in the name of terrorism. That's their stated goal you ****ing idiot. It's an entire ideology with death and terror as part of that ideology. An entire religion that sets out to do specifically this type of atrocity. They all have the same stated goal.

The crazed white dudes do it for random, individual reasons that differ entirely and are theirs alone, not because of an ideology shared by billions of people worldwide.

For ****s sake, use your damn brain.

Comment

Working...
                      X