Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    Define assault rifle.
    AR15 etc...

You need a permit for semi auto... They don't restrict guns on the level of the UK

under 100 die a year in England and Wales with guns

The last time an assault rifle was shot in London (Illegally) was 2007... we have 7 million people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Just a lazy argument man, sorry. This people kill people, guns don't kill people argument is weak.

Guns are made to kill, we send our soldiers with guns to fight, we commit suicide and homicide with guns for a reason. They are pretty good at doing that specific job.

Nuclear bombs don't kill millions of people, people kill people.
      ppl, no guns = still death
      guns, no ppl = no death

if it does what it's suppose to do, where's the problem?

nuclear weapons have not killed millions of ppl. maybe 200k?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        People need to forget about banning Guns. California already has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. There are around 300 million guns circulating in the US and they aren't going anywhere. The constitutional sentiment among people is too strong, and some of you just need to accept that and make peace with it. America will never be like France or Britain when it comes to firearms. The best we can do is enforce stronger background checks, but that still wouldn't prevent people acquiring guns illegally.

In any case the main issue is Islam and how it is affecting American life. Muslim terrorism is a serious national security risk, 9/11, Boston bombings, Paris and now this to name a few. The attacks will undoubtedly increase, and its quite scary to even think about them somehow some way acquiring a nuke.
        Including 9/11 3k died to terrorism.

33k die a year involving guns.

I mean Tua said 33k is nothing when the population is 320 Mill.

Why are 3k deaths to terrorism more important than 33k deaths due to guns in some form. Heck even take away suicides and leave murders and accidents, that's multiple times more than terrorism.

Heck if we are going to allow guns because it aint going no where, what about terrorism? Where is that going to go?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          guns, no ppl = no death

PPL, no guns = still death

PPL, with guns = many more deaths

That's the correct formula amigo.

Comment

guns, no ppl = no death

People, No guns = Less deaths at least in the US where it's obvious that the population can't control themselves

Gun, No People = No guns since people make them

If you take away guns, which are designed to do what they are supposed to do, which I include kill, then perhaps less will be killed?

I know if someone came at me with a knife, I can run or have a chance. Ifg you someone came at me with a gun, I can run and hope that they need glasses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unseen View Post
              AR15 etc...

You need a permit for semi auto... They don't restrict guns on the level of the UK

under 100 die a year in England and Wales with guns

The last time an assault rifle was shot in London (Illegally) was 2007... we have 7 million people.
              he's asking for legal definition.

it is gonna be written into law.

you can't ban guns by name.

washington d.c. tried that to comical failure.

they banned TEC-9.

intratec released same product with different name.

TEC-DC9

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Jihadis, terrorists, and any other criminal element will still get guns even if this turned into a gunless society. Plain and simple.
                Not really. In 2007 when London had bombings, the terrorists did not have a single gun.

Plain and simple, not always easy to get guns if you ban the **** out of them.

Comment

he's asking for legal definition.

it is gonna be written into law.

you can't ban guns by name.

washington d.c. tried that to comical failure.

they banned TEC-9.

intratec released same product with different name.

TEC-DC9
                  I think you can list guns under categories.

I am from the UK, we have done it.

We even specify, for you to get a shotgun for sport, you are limited to 3 barrells shot guns.

Any more then you need to provide proof why you need it. Such as killing vermin on your farm.

How you define it in the US may be different to the UK, but semi auto are banned here.

Would that be enough to umbrella assault rifles?

Oh and I am not even anti gun, I like them, and I like swords and knives. I am anti people who think a ban on guns won't reduce gun deaths in the US. From then, you can say people will kill people, and indeed it happened before we were even humans, but with sticks and stones, it's going to be a bit harder.

A 4 year old can kill a fully grown man with a gun, a 4 year old is unlikely to kill a man with a kitchen knife.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    I own enough.

No AR or AK variants.

Occasional trips to the shooting range, and home defense.
                    ... defence from what? Zee Germans?

Comment

• Oh and this may be useful. By law, all firearms must be kept and locked in a police approved cabinet drilled into a brick wall. This can prevent accidents.

Probably more kids under 15 killing someone by accident than the whole of the UK gun deaths a year (Just a guess doe)

Americans should stick to basketball because they don't have the self control to own guns and not kill each other like some developing nations

Comment

Working...
                      X