No announcement yet.

Mass shooting in California.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    The selfdefense part is hard for me to understand. It must be a cultural thing. We dont need guns for that over here. Why do you need them over there? What's the difference?
    Over here we had another country try to invade us to take our sovereignty. And we have had a history of roving tribes and bandits trying to disrupt or take the things we worked so long to get.

So we understand that in the real world sometimes you have to fight back. We prefer not to and are happier living in peace, but in the event that something threatens our way of life we do want to have the tools available to protect ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      I think your facts are off. A security guard was shot. I believe it was in the leg.
      unarmed not unharmed.

he was shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        obama has a history of trying to play down possible islamic terrorist attacks.

from being politically correct by trying not to label terrorists as islamic.

to benghazi when they tried to play off the embassy attack as a protest/riot.
        He also called the Fort Hood shootings 'workplace violence'.

Comment

unarmed not unharmed.

he was shot.
          He was armed.

"A traffic officer working after-hours as security for the event and armed only with a service pistol killed both men, who were wearing body armor and carrying assault rifles, Garland Police Department spokesman Joe Harn told reporters Monday."

Source:
          http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/04/us/gar...ing/index.html

Comment

He also called the Fort Hood shootings 'workplace violence'.
            it was. didn't he work there?

but he was also an islamic terrorist.

Comment

He was armed.

"A traffic officer working after-hours as security for the event and armed only with a service pistol killed both men, who were wearing body armor and carrying assault rifles, Garland Police Department spokesman Joe Harn told reporters Monday."

Source:
              http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/04/us/gar...ing/index.html
              there was 2 guys bro.

1 armed cop, 1 unarmed security guard.

the guard got shot, the cop shot back.

2 separate ppl.

Comment

it was. didn't he work there?

but he was also an islamic terrorist.
                Apparently for 5 years, from what I have heard and read.

Even attended last years Christmas party.

This guy could have been very well radicalized between the time he started working there, and what happened yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Over here we had another country try to invade us to take our sovereignty. And we have had a history of roving tribes and bandits trying to disrupt or take the things we worked so long to get.

So we understand that in the real world sometimes you have to fight back. We prefer not to and are happier living in peace, but in the event that something threatens our way of life we do want to have the tools available to protect ourselves.
                  Thats why I always carry an axe incase the Viking hordes try and invade us again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

The US does indeed have a problem with gun violence, ...
                    Above, at#297:
                    ... Keep in mind that California already has virtually every single gun control law that Obama & the Democrats desire. (Or not???)

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      Above, at#297:
                      ... Keep in mind that California already has virtually every single gun control law that Obama & the Democrats desire. (Or not???)
                      I was born, raised, reside, and own multiple firearms in California.

You aren't explaining nor enlightening me about it, pal.

Comment

Working...
                      X