No announcement yet.

Mass shooting in California.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cobarde Naranja View Post
    Are your gun laws quite similar to those of France?
    No. They allow guns.

France also sets limits on the number of cartridges that can be purchased per year, depending on the purpose of the gun. The total number of firearms owned by an individual is also subject to limits.[1] France has no limit on magazine capacity and no assault weapon ban, other than that you need a permit for category one semi-automatics.

Comment

• Originally posted by samouraļ View Post
      "A senior federal official who is monitoring the case said investigators believe one of the shooters left the party after getting into an argument and returned with one or two armed companions."

Quote from LA Times

I really am skeptical of this but I've now seen it in multiple places. Seems highly unlikely that an argument would turn into this. How do you find two more guys willing do something this insane and die over some argument you had at work?
      A guy shot up a birthday party because his gf, who shared the same birthday as the party's host, didn't have "happy birthday" sung to her, as well. People are demented. What you posted seems very pausible despite how ridiculous me and you think it to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unseen View Post
        No. They allow guns.

France also sets limits on the number of cartridges that can be purchased per year, depending on the purpose of the gun. The total number of firearms owned by an individual is also subject to limits.[1] France has no limit on magazine capacity and no assault weapon ban, other than that you need a permit for category one semi-automatics.
        From what I'm finding online, owning a gun in France requires a license just like in the UK.

You live in blood-soaked nations of illiterate ******s and really need to take a look at your stupid gun laws, dumb violent morons. Fat nascar ******s. I guess you don't care about the lives of children. Racist.

Comment

Are your gun laws quite similar to those of France?

Trying to remember the last mass shooting in the US that killed 130 people. The gun-insane French just don't seem to be able to handle their guns.
          True, I do not believe he US has had mass shootings on that level, but a **** load die a year to guns:

View post on imgur.com

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/10/03/us...united-states/

Comment

From what I'm finding online, owning a gun in France requires a license just like in the UK.

You live in blood-soaked nations of illiterate ******s and really need to take a look at your stupid gun laws, dumb violent morons. Fat nascar ******s. I guess you don't care about the lives of children. Racist.
            You need a license, however in France they do not ban assault rifles it appears.

In the UK it's very difficult to obtain a license for a rifle. I am not sure how it is in the France, but you can own one gun per person it seems.

Comment

• From reddit

From the NYTimes
              "Investigators believe there were three gunmen and one of them had worked at the facility and recently had a dispute with fellow employees, according to law enforcement officials. A witness has told police that although the gunmen had their faces covered, one of them sounded and appeared very similar to an employee who had left the facility earlier in the day. “They had their appearances covered but a witness believed it had been someone who worked there,” said one official."

Comment

• How do you call up your two buddies and say "I just got fired, you guys down with shooting some ******ed kids and getting life sentences?"

They were just like "Yeah my xbox is broken I guess we can do that"

Something is missing here

Comment

How do you call up your two buddies and say "I just got fired, you guys down with shooting some ******ed kids and getting life sentences?"

I agree. Could well be a bogus source being reported on several different sites.

Internet journalism

Comment

How do you call up your two buddies and say "I just got fired, you guys down with shooting some ******ed kids and getting life sentences?"

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. But people will surprise you I guess.

Comment

• Look at the CNN stats, deaths involving guns are trending upwards. 33k a year seems a lot...

Comment

Working...
                      X