Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"As you can see it's very dry in there" lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      That dude in the video is trying to get her back! Weak ass dudes. Mofos gotta be able to walk. Shocking.
      Exactly. I wonder what would have happened if he made a video about how he felt he disappointed her or she him, or the opportunities he missed to say "I love you," even if he felt she wasn't listening? Hmmmmmmm. if a man wants to love a women, even a whore he has to dig out something of himself to offer. It ain't mother****ing fair but it is mother****ing real....

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        Exactly. I wonder what would have happened if he made a video about how he felt he disappointed her or she him, or the opportunities he missed to say "I love you," even if he felt she wasn't listening? Hmmmmmmm. if a man wants to love a women, even a whore he has to dig out something of himself to offer. It ain't mother****ing fair but it is mother****ing real....
        LMAO, it would only delay the inevitable. She is gone. Dude needs to move on. Women move on much more quickly. Dude sleeps with her jizz stained panties under his pillow. Not his jizz, btw.

This stuff is way out of line.

I worry about the future with gamma dudes making videos like that, then saying call me... Wtf??

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          LMAO, it would only delay the inevitable. She is gone. Dude needs to move on. Women move on much more quickly. Dude sleeps with her jizz stained panties under his pillow. Not his jizz, btw.

This stuff is way out of line.

I worry about the future with gamma dudes making videos like that, then saying call me... Wtf??
          True that, but love brah makes monsters of us all....

Comment

Amen silver surfer

Comment

True that. True that.

Comment

Obviously fake given his name, but the crap sound quality makes it come off as amateur therefore real. What a bum.

Canyonish. Lol

Comment

That looks about like my ex-fiancé's vagina. Though a little more dry.

Comment

Geez all these betas are reading so far into this. It was just a joke...

Edit: Just realized it's only slip stream...

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                      lol

whos more likely to become a dictator a handsome man with a big penis and a high sex drive or a short ugly man with a small penis and a high sex drive?

The sexy handsome man is just gonna go and bang a ton of women and do mediocre in life, he will never really feel a need to show how awesome he is or make up for any lack, because he and most others think he is awesome and so he feels no such need or desire so excel compete or dominate.

The dictator is gonna rule a fculking country, make history, torture thousands, and fcuk even more women than the handsome guy, he will have his own harem, and his children will inherit his country and small penis.

Being alpha is about emotions as well as physicality

How many current world leaders or leaders in history do you know of that had a big ol penis? How many are ugly small and you probably suspect they have a small willy?

Your small penis is a gift, use it wisely!
                      Obama is 6'1" 180lbs and Putin is regularly photographed walking around shirtless at 60+ years old. Have fun ruling North Korea.

Comment

Working...
                      X