No announcement yet.

Cord Cutter Needs Paid High Quality Stream for Cotto-Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Cord Cutter Needs Paid High Quality Stream for Cotto-Canelo

Does anyone know a way to stream this fight in HD through a legit source in the US? I've been using the Playstation Live Events viewer but this fight isn't offered. Looks like Top Rank has an official partnership with them but nothing from Golden Boy.

I already feel like an idiot for not checking before, but I'll feel even worse if I have to cancel the invites I made.

Other than the Playstation, I have Chromecast and Apple TV.

Thanks in advance.

im sorta in the same position,the homie that i was going to watch the fight at got locked up for sum dumb ****

I wish u could order fight PPV from roku/chromecast etc

I wonder if u can if u have a HBO Go subscripton??

and as far as i know,golden boy does not have a legal steam option to buy the PPV online either. only top rank does that

Comment

Go to a sports bar that would be showing the fight

Go to Tonightsgame or Ggboxing

Call the bar to find out whether or not they are showing it

Comment

Break into a neighbors house whos not home with cable & order the PPV. Problem solved & you're welcome.

Comment

awful predicament. you might have to illegally stream that joint at bad resolution.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, fellas. Didn't wanna sacrifice quality by going the illegal route so ended up taking the food, beers, chairs to a family member's close by.

This is one of the main reasons I think about getting TV service again... But F that.

Comment

If it makes you feel any better i watched it in HD and it was complete ****.

Comment

Working...
              X