Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two young Manchester slags wrestle in their bras...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I may have uploaded this minor classic before.

Although I'm familiar with the accent, I can't quite make everything out... why are they fighting? Is she in the wrong neighbourhood? (neighborhood, Fat Yanks).

Anyway, a girl gets a beating and her top ripped off (though they let her have it back).

Look out for 35 seconds in, where she gives her a knee in the vag:

Comment

• Two heifers go at it, but the black girl is clearly twice her size, so it's not a fair fight.

Errol Spence fans would watch this and claim it makes her the best fighter in the world:

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Two heifers go at it, but the black girl is clearly twice her size, so it's not a fair fight.

Errol Spence fans would watch this and claim it makes her the best fighter in the world:

The littler heifer did much better than Mikey did.

Comment

• This is a bit horrible to watch:

Comment

• Let's lighten the load a little here. You know the old "in black girl vs. white girl fights, the black girl (nearly) always wins" schtick?

I wonder how that goes for black vs Chinese girls, because this one is Hong Kong Phooee.

The black woman gets angry after the Chinese lady repeatedly shouts "fuck you" in her face. Someone should have explained to the black girl that "fuck you" was just the name of her brother.

Comment

I think I may have uploaded this minor classic before.

Although I'm familiar with the accent, I can't quite make everything out... why are they fighting? Is she in the wrong neighbourhood? (neighborhood, Fat Yanks).

Anyway, a girl gets a beating and her top ripped off (though they let her have it back).

Look out for 35 seconds in, where she gives her a knee in the vag:

Wrong comment......
              Last edited by Teetotaler; 04-02-2019, 03:19 AM. Reason: Wrong comment

Comment

• A big brawl here with four fights happening simultaneously.

Does contain brief moments of male on female violence:

Comment

• Some dirty girls trying to jump in here:

Comment

A big brawl here with four fights happening simultaneously.

Does contain brief moments of male on female violence:

Nice to see those guys fell to the floor and fell in love

It felt weird for me to keep watching so I stopped.

Comment

• I see one I posted yesterday has been wiped already.

I remember, ISTR about 3-4 years ago, there was some ****y young prospect on an undercard, disrespecting his older veteran opponent (a tallish black guy) and pushing him at the weigh in, etc. Does that ring any bells? Anyway, the vet KO'd him in the fight, which I loved to see. Always loved an underdog.

I wanted this to happen here, as a brash young girl asks an older woman "do you want it?" and gets the answer "yes". Sadly, however, it just goes the way of the hood:

Comment

Working...
                      X