Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two young Manchester slags wrestle in their bras...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    Her instagram reads..... Yea that was me at McDonald, had to handle my business ����*♀️

https://www.instagram.com/sabrinah_fontelar/?hl=en

Jesus, that's worth a wank in anyone's money, isn't it?

If that was her "handling her business", I'd hate to see her getting her ass kicked.

Comment

• Not so much of a fight but a mess around.. but I got a semi:

Comment

• KSI vs Logan Paul:

Comment

• Holy ****, check out this one... not so much of a "fight", but there are several altercations:

Comment

• Shame this one ended, I was just starting to get hard... lots of clothes ripping:

Comment

• punks run up to get beat down

whip my ass, whip my ass, whip my ass, .............lol

Comment

• hematoma time

Comment

• 1 woman army on mexican jerry springer show

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Exactly what it says on the tin. Not sure about their age, but one of them's got big ****:

You might think "that's not fighting, they're just wrestling"... but this Manchester, they've obviously watched Ricky Hatton. Plus, note one of them always hits on the break... a Hopkins fan.

One of them gives in after being kicked in the vagina three times. If I were there and I was a girl, I'd let them kick me in the vagina. Maybe even punish me by grabbing my boobs.

Yes. This is good.

Can you post the original link again? I just can’t view the video? Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      hematoma time

Yeah, for some reason the stomach stamp gets to me. I think "if that was me, I'd like it if they stamped on my fanny (pu$$y, Fat Yanks)"

But then I'm a pervert. But I also think that should be reported to the police.

Comment

Working...
                      X