Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two young Manchester slags wrestle in their bras...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real problem with this thread, of course, is that these videos keep getting taken down... the original one that started it all off (which, ISTR, involved bras) was uploaded and taken down not once but TWICE.

It doesn't seem to have been uploaded a third time, but when I did a search on "girl fight Manchester" I found these minor gems:

There's no sound on that one, so it's like watching Charlie Chaplin with **** getting fucked up by a vagina-packing Buster Keaton. But while initially one of the girls goes down like James Franco (or Malik Scott with $10,000 in his back pocket), she ties the other one up like a titted anaconda. When the other one's top comes off and big boobs in a bra fall out, it's a decent night's entertainment in anyone's language.

Here's two young slags doing Britain proud... shocking how no one stops to break it up, especially when one of them makes quitting noises like a prime Kell Brook:

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

There's many highlights throughout, but I think this has to be one of the best:

Everyone seems very classy in that one.. definition of fat yanks

Comment

It's been a really slow few months for girl fights, but here's two skinny Fat Yankesses going at it here... a knee to the vag 23 seconds in:

No way should guys be standing around encouraging girls to fight... wanking over it on YouTube, fine... but.. this is like watching Kell Brook:

This one's a favourite (favorite, Fat Yanks)... sure, "why are you grabbing my pvssy, b1tch?" is a great quotable line, but I actually prefer "right in the cat ****!"

That last one was a damn good find!! The house got trashed. Cat litter and shit everywhere, pussy grabbing, Police threats, it had a bit of everything.
        Last edited by Pretty Boy1; 06-12-2017, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Here's three pairs of Fat Yankesses all having simo fights... the action focuses on the girl who's busy smacking the other one flush, and kicking her in the head. It doesn't seem to phase the girl much, though... she obviously needs lessons in power from Andre "I'm a huge finisher now I've learnt to hit people in the balls" Ward.

Here's a minor classic... two filthy old Irish gypos have a scrap at a party... to the tune of Sam Cooke. One even mixes in a dance.

What makes it is that the skankiest one is completely KO'd, and they're all saying "is she dead?", while Chubby Checker comes on in the background.

Comment

Here's a minor classic... two filthy old Irish gypos have a scrap at a party... to the tune of Sam Cooke. One even mixes in a dance.

What makes it is that the skankiest one is completely KO'd, and they're all saying "is she dead?", while Chubby Checker comes on in the background.

How the hell did this family afford a front load washer, weird !

Comment

Here's three pairs of Fat Yankesses all having simo fights... the action focuses on the girl who's busy smacking the other one flush, and kicking her in the head. It doesn't seem to phase the girl much, though... she obviously needs lessons in power from Andre "I'm a huge finisher now I've learnt to hit people in the balls" Ward.

This thread just keeps getting better and better!!

Comment

• This one has a few laughs. Starts off slow, with lots of mauling and wrestling (so something for Andre Ward fans, though there's no dick punching) but quickly becomes a wild free for all, with about ten girls all just wildly throwing hands with zero precision.. just like Deontay:

Comment

• entertainment capital of the world

Comment

• Here's a minor classic... two filthy old Irish gypos have a scrap at a party... to the tune of Sam Cooke. One even mixes in a dance.

[/QUOTE]

what in the hell did I just watch? They were dancing to the beat (as much as a gypo could) at the same time.

Comment

• This one starts as a brawl, but quickly the other girl pulls the others' pants down. (knickers, Fat Yanks).

Can't lie... I got a very mild twinge.

Comment

Working...
                      X