Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two young Manchester slags wrestle in their bras...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    This is what happened when they closed the local KFC:

Comment

• might not be around for long.

Comment

• Not a great, here, but what I like is the girl at the end pulling her leggings up to hide her ass crack in the name of dignity... when she's walking around the streets in her just her bra and fighting in front of KFC:

Comment

• Decent dirty fight here, as two bikini girls square off... when the taller, snobby, softer looking one is dissing the other, saying "I don't fight w.hores", you know what's gonna happen.

What's perhaps unexpected is 0'26m in - watch out for it - when the snobby one gets a kick in the vag with a "oooh!"

It's all downhill from there:

Comment

• It's been a really slow few months for girl fights, but here's two skinny Fat Yankesses going at it here... a knee to the vag 23 seconds in:

No way should guys be standing around encouraging girls to fight... wanking over it on YouTube, fine... but.. this is like watching Kell Brook:

This one's a favourite (favorite, Fat Yanks)... sure, "why are you grabbing my pvssy, b1tch?" is a great quotable line, but I actually prefer "right in the cat ****!"

Comment

It's been a really slow few months for girl fights, but here's two skinny Fat Yankesses going at it here... a knee to the vag 23 seconds in:

The girls at my high school were soft. After the first punch landed, the other would start crying and go to the nurse. While I would be like, "wait come back and rip off her shirt!

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              No way should guys be standing around encouraging girls to fight... wanking over it on YouTube, fine... but.. this is like watching Kell Brook:

Comment

It's been a really slow few months for girl fights, but here's two skinny Fat Yankesses going at it here... a knee to the vag 23 seconds in:

This one's a favourite (favorite, Fat Yanks)... sure, "why are you grabbing my pvssy, b1tch?" is a great quotable line, but I actually prefer "right in the cat ****!"

Ani's back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                  Ani's back.
                  Right in the cat shit!

Comment

Decent dirty fight here, as two bikini girls square off... when the taller, snobby, softer looking one is dissing the other, saying "I don't fight w.hores", you know what's gonna happen.

What's perhaps unexpected is 0'26m in - watch out for it - when the snobby one gets a kick in the vag with a "oooh!"

It's all downhill from there:

Can't believe i never saw this thread before..

5 stars, nice work Annie

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Can't believe i never saw this thread before..

5 stars, nice work Annie

There's many highlights throughout, but I think this has to be one of the best:

Comment

Working...
                      X