I can't stop listening to the new Adele Album 25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    this is the essence of the argument that you're making
    He also seems to think music is created by snapping your fingers just because a ten year old can duplicate it lol. I dont think he realizes how much time goes into making one song. It's staggering ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Yeah, it is scraping the barrel of a single topic... even Beiber and One Direction are complaining about her lack of diversity.

"Here's a song because my boyfriend left me." Of course he left you... you're a fat ****.

The new album's called "25" because that's her weight in stones.
      Hey Adele, he probably left you because 1) you're super clingy (overly obvious now) and 2) you're huge

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Going back to the well too many times in my opinion. Who takes a breakup that hard?!
        a fat chick.

Comment

I laughed when I heard "hell" for the first time last week. I was thinking to myself, this woman just made a song about talking to her ex about how she's over him and better now...but how is she over him and better if she is still trying to get ahold of him. Called a thousand times?! Who are you?! B1tch be crazy
          She only kept calling because he worked for Pizza Hut.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            a fat chick.
            Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            She only kept calling because he worked for Pizza Hut.

Comment

Hey Adele, he probably left you because 1) you're super clingy (overly obvious now) and 2) you're huge
              You know someone's big when Fat Yanks are commenting on it. What with that **** and James Corden, we're stealing the crown with our exports lately.

Comment

Comment

Downloading Adeles album for free, is like stealing a few crumbs from the massive cake she eats for breakfast.
                  But its still stealing. No matter how fat she is.

Comment

Would we shag Adele?

I actually don't mind big women - I shagged Bo[censored]uy's mom after all - but I just don't think she looks good with it.

Plus, she's got a very unattractive London accent. That "Sarf Landan" stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

That pic is at a good angle and she's wearing black. I would like to see one straight on where she's wearing something that's not intended to make her look thinner (or average for America).

Comment

Working...
                      X