Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats Tinder and whats the best way to meet women online?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post

Comment

Comment

Meeting women in person > Tinder

Comment

Originally posted by mortal24 View Post
          Meeting women in person > Tinder
          This comes from someone who's never actually used it. I never realized how many genuinely beautiful women were available until I hopped on. But like I said, it all depends on what you want out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            This comes from someone who's never actually used it. I never realized how many genuinely beautiful women were available until I hopped on. But like I said, it all depends on what you want out of it.
            I don't need to. I rather pick up women in person because I know how fine they really are in real life. Majority of those sluts on tinder rely on photoshop, filters, and right angles to make themselves look good.

Comment

I don't need to. I rather pick up women in person because I know how fine they really are in real life. Majority of those sluts on tinder rely on photoshop, filters, and right angles to make themselves look good.
              Yeah, man, and usually anyone you meet from an online dating site is a ****in weirdo. There's a reason why they're on it.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Yeah, man, and usually anyone you meet from an online dating site is a ****in weirdo. There's a reason why they're on it.
                Yeah, dude. Heard some stories about them. My buddy, a heavy set dude is always on those websites and he said a lot of them are crazy. He said he either gets catfished, fake profiles, fat chicks with right angled pics, or cute girls who have serious issues. Those websites are a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Yeah, dude. Heard some stories about them. My buddy, a heavy set dude is always on those websites and he said a lot of them are crazy. He said he either gets catfished, fake profiles, fat chicks with right angled pics, or cute girls who have serious issues. Those websites are a waste of time.
                  Once again, two people who have never actually used it.
                  People that get catfished and this and that are usually gullible dolts. I've never been catfished. It's pretty easy, it's called "facetime" or "skype".

Comment

The vast majority of people are now on Tinder or some kind of free social networking/dating site.

Take a look around. Go to a bar and catch a girl looking down at her phone. If it's not her texting to someone -- it's her checking out all her Tinder matches. We're all plugged in now like the matrix.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Once again, two people who have never actually used it.
                      People that get catfished and this and that are usually gullible dolts. I've never been catfished. It's pretty easy, it's called "facetime" or "skype".
                      Lol don't patronize me. I'm older than you. "Catfish," didn't exist in my era. I don't think it's stupid for those reasons. The current generation who uses this are brain dead social media addicts. Combine the mental instability of my generation with your current narcissist generation, and it's pretty clear why tinder is demented. Didn't you take a bus to bang some slag on this site? Lol phuck off, boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X