Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BANNED!!!... when did it happen???...Lets do it!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angola didn't really ban Islam. They cracked down on extremists and the extremists then spread the idea that they banned Islam.

Switzerland didn't ban Islamic prayer towers. They "dared" to enforce existing noise regulations against an extremely noisy invasive practice.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      And the fastest growing too

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...ligious-group/

No matter how much you hate you can't stop it..btw that's not a Muslim source so don't even start lol
      Yeah, the fastest growing in backward ****holes like the Middle East and Africa where all they do is make kids. It's pretty simple. You're proclaiming this fact as if it's amongst educated, wealthy people. Instead it is growing in uneducated backward countries. Your prophet married a ****in six year old. Anyone who follows it is ******ed.

Comment

And the fastest growing too

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...ligious-group/

No matter how much you hate you can't stop it..btw that's not a Muslim source so don't even start lol
        Muslims wouldn't want to live in a Muslim world anymore than anyone else would.

They're one of those ironic demographics who tout their own superiority then follow nerdy liberal white guys all over the planet trying to be their neighbors so they can "live in comfort".

If you win you lose.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXZlbolRAv4

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...n-3096012.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmllJEalols

But doesn't matter what I show you would it matter? As long as it doesn't suit your opinion it's all lies.
          Maybe you didn't hear the news...it seems Muslims have been killing a lot of people. You see...if it were Christians who were doing it you might be seeing people calling for bans and expulsions of them and the church...but that's not what is happening. What is happening is MUSLIMS ARE PULLING TERRORISTS ATTACKS REGULARLY ON THE WESTERN WORLD. A dog took a poop on our lawn last night...but that is not what this thread is about...so I didn't think I should mention it because I didn't want people to think I am stupid. You were saying?

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
            How about... Muslims who don't follow Western rules and ethic standards GTFO of Europe.

Muslims don't come to Europe to integrate. They come to conquer and slowly impose their disgusting religion upon us.

Islam doesn't belong in Europe.
            It doesn't get anymore simpler than this.

Comment

How many people were killed by the Crusaders? How many millions have non Muslims killed by wiping out the native Indians and the Aborigines?

Islam is so evil to you do you want me to show you some violence/murder proof where the bible is encouraging it? I bet you haven't even read the bible but are commenting about other religions.
              Funny but sheep like you defend terrorists and pretend you are defending Islam. If you weren't a radical and just a peaceful muslim wouldn't you work more at separating the too rather than pointing out that they are together.

Comment

The **** doesn't even live in Bosnia, probably somewhere in northern europe posting about his ethnic and religious pride which must be funnier from Sweden than in his country.

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                  The **** doesn't even live in Bosnia, probably somewhere in northern europe posting about his ethnic and religious pride which must be funnier from Sweden than in his country.
                  If Muslims have 1/2 a chance to leave the Muslim world for the western world they are gone in a heart beat...then they try to blow it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
                    Muslims wouldn't want to live in a Muslim world anymore than anyone else would.

They're one of those ironic demographics who tout their own superiority then follow nerdy liberal white guys all over the planet trying to be their neighbors so they can "live in comfort".

If you win you lose.
                    Because they don't want to be enslaved by them, But once their station in life got better. Watch out they will try to enslave other muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      If Muslims have 1/2 a chance to leave the Muslim world for the western world they are gone in a heart beat...then they try to blow it up.
                      hahaha they'll bite the hand that feed them.

Comment

Working...
                      X