Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BANNED!!!... when did it happen???...Lets do it!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Because banning religious freedom and expression is contrary to our core values.
    Sharia Law & the Quran is a contrast to our core values

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
      Sharia Law & the Quran is a contrast to our core values
      Free speech applies to that which we consider to be offensive or morally deficient. Nazism is at odds with our values, yet it is protected free speech. The 1st amendment is nonnegotiable.

I certainly agree with your statement and we should be having an intelligent, open and honest debate about how some areas in the quaran are directly at odds with our values. The problem (how I see it) is that the liberal left is unwilling and is in denial of this fact and the far right is pandering to people's fears and are not framing the issue in the right way.

Comment

• [QUOTE=~BoZz~

But you do? You're the dumbest poster on here and the most racist,you're trying to be smart but when I answer you and prove you wrong with a simple comment you start getting abusive,that's what happened the other day then you fu**ed off..stop lying and stop being a little angry b1tch
        [/QUOTE]

Don't you notice I always laugh at your juvenile uneducated response?.
        You keep sending old and pathetic false you tube video and stats.

I went to eat lunch the other day when you started commenting on my thread. BTW did you understand my response to you?. ask your daddy what it mean.

Islam is a death cult from the inside and out. Muhammad is a vile murderous megalomaniac pedophile.
        And that is the truth!.

You did not accept the TEN COMMANDMENT when I told you that LYING is a SIN. You came up with a line that the bible was corrupted. "PATHETIC" response if you ask me.

Because Muhammad prescribed to muslims to LIE. that is why every Muslims LIE.

Qur'an (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.
        Any one who, after accepting faith in Allah, utters Unbelief,- except under compulsion, his heart remaining firm in Faith - but such as open their breast to Unbelief, on them is Wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty.

Qur'an (40:28) A believer, a man from among the people of Pharaoh, who had concealed his faith, said: "Will ye slay a man because he says, 'My Lord is Allah'?- when he has indeed come to you with Clear (Signs) from your Lord? and if he be a liar, on him is (the sin of) his lie: but, if he is telling the Truth, then will fall on you something of the (calamity) of which he warns you: Truly Allah guides not one who transgresses and lies!

Qur'an (2:225)Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts; and He is Oft-forgiving, Most Forbearing.

And from the hadith.....

Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.

Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permissible in order to deceive an "enemy."

Bukhari (50:369) - Recounts the murder of a poet, Ka'b bin al-Ashraf, at Muhammad's insistence. The men who volunteered for the assassination used dishonesty to gain Ka'b's trust, pretending that they had turned against Muhammad. This drew the victim out of his fortress, whereupon he was brutally slaughtered despite putting up a ferocious struggle for his life.

Bukhari (52:269) - "The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" The context of this is thought to be the murder of Usayr ibn Zarim and his thirty unarmed men by Muhammad's men after he "guaranteed" them safe passage (see Additional Notes below).

From Islamic Law:

Reliance of the Traveler (p. 746 - 8.2) - "Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible (N:i.e. when the purpose of lying is to circumvent someone who is preventing one from doing something permissible), and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory... it is religiously precautionary in all cases to employ words that give a misleading impression...

"One should compare the bad consequences entailed by lying to those entailed by telling the truth, and if the consequences of telling the truth are more damaging, one is entitled to lie.

Here is a list of KILLS approved by your "PERFECT" living prophet that a muslim must emulate...

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Ki...ed_by_Muhammad

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Free speech applies to that which we consider to be offensive or morally deficient. Nazism is at odds with our values, yet it is protected free speech. The 1st amendment is nonnegotiable.

I certainly agree with your statement and we should be having an intelligent, open and honest debate about how some areas in the quaran are directly at odds with our values. The problem (how I see it) is that the liberal left is unwilling and is in denial of this fact and the far right is pandering to people's fears and are not framing the issue in the right way.

This gentleman explain it better than anyone out there...Watch some of his video it's quite educational and direct to the point.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Ki...ed_by_Muhammad

Enjoy....
          Last edited by Amazinger; 11-21-2015, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• It's a fact that a lot of muslims in Europe want to see sharia laws rule European countries.

The same is even the case in the US, see for instance this link from this summer,

https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy....shariah-jihad/

From the link,

According to the just-released survey of Muslims, a majority (51%) agreed that “Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to shariah.” When that question was put to the broader U.S. population, the overwhelming majority held that shariah should not displace the U.S. Constitution (86% to 2%).

More than half (51%) of U.S. Muslims polled also believe either that they should have the choice of American or shariah courts, or that they should have their own tribunals to apply shariah. Only 39% of those polled said that Muslims in the U.S. should be subject to American courts.

These notions were powerfully rejected by the broader population according to the Center’s earlier national survey. It found by a margin of 92%-2% that Muslims should be subject to the same courts as other citizens, rather than have their own courts and tribunals here in the U.S.

Even more troubling, is the fact that nearly a quarter of the Muslims polled believed that, “It is legitimate to use violence to punish those who give offense to Islam by, for example, portraying the prophet Mohammed.”

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
              It's a fact that a lot of muslims in Europe want to see sharia laws rule European countries.

The same is even the case in the US, see for instance this link from this summer,

https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy....shariah-jihad/

From the link,

According to the just-released survey of Muslims, a majority (51%) agreed that “Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to shariah.” When that question was put to the broader U.S. population, the overwhelming majority held that shariah should not displace the U.S. Constitution (86% to 2%).

More than half (51%) of U.S. Muslims polled also believe either that they should have the choice of American or shariah courts, or that they should have their own tribunals to apply shariah. Only 39% of those polled said that Muslims in the U.S. should be subject to American courts.

These notions were powerfully rejected by the broader population according to the Center’s earlier national survey. It found by a margin of 92%-2% that Muslims should be subject to the same courts as other citizens, rather than have their own courts and tribunals here in the U.S.

Even more troubling, is the fact that nearly a quarter of the Muslims polled believed that, “It is legitimate to use violence to punish those who give offense to Islam by, for example, portraying the prophet Mohammed.”
              Those mother****ing lying sneaky basturds actually got their Sharia BS working in CANADA!!

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/...haria-law.html

Sharia law is advancing in Canada at both provincial and local levels.

The provincial governments of Canada for years have tacitly recognized Sharia law for Canada's Muslim minority by sending multiple welfare checks to polygamous Muslim men who raise multiple families in Canada.

In 2003, Muslims in Ontario, the immigrant-rich province, attempted to make the government of Ontario set aside its laws and have only the Sharia law apply to Muslims. After a fierce debate, the Premier of Ontario eventually stepped in and pushed back against Sharia, at least for then.

Efforts by Canadian Muslims to push for Sharia law at the municipal level have met more immediate success. Above is the scene at Valley Park Middle School, a public school in Toronto, Ontario in 2008 - a decade after Mark Harding took a stand against it.
              Efforts by Canadian Muslims to push for Sharia law at the municipal level have met more immediate success. Above is the scene at Valley Park Middle School, a public school in Toronto, Ontario in 2008 - a decade after Mark Harding took a stand against it.

Instead of just a classroom, a cafeteria becomes a mosque on Friday afternoons so that Muslim students can listen to an imam from a nearby mosque and pray towards Mecca. In the photo, the boys are praying in front of the girls, who are praying in front of the menstruating girls, who are forbidden to pray. The same scene is repeated at public schools across Canada today and many of their cafeterias only serve Halal food that have been sacrificed to Allah, the moon god.

By contrast, public schools in Canada provide neither facilities for the Christian students to gather and worship nor kosher food for the Jewish students.

Also since 2008, the municipal government of Edmonton in the province of Alberta has been denying men access to its swimming pools during certain hours of the week after Muslim women demanded opportunities to swim without men around, in accordance with the Shariah law.

In 2011, the municipal government of Huntingdon in the province of Quebec built a mosque, a Halal slaughterhouse and offered a 1-year property tax moratorium to attract Muslim residents.

In a 2011 survey, 62% of the Muslims in Ottawa, the Canadian capital, expressed a desire to live under some form of Sharia law. The percentage is high, especially given their option to engage in Taqiyya. Over the next 20 years, Canada's Muslim population is projected to triple.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                Yeah, bye. Enjoy your ban
                Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                Bozz tried to suicide bomb this thread but the mods detonated him in the parking lot

Poor terrorist

Imma have a bacon sandwhich in your honor, bozz
                He was having a melt-down in here...I was beginning to wonder when the ban would come...:rfl::rfl:

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  He was having a melt-down in here...I was beginning to wonder when the ban would come...:rfl::rfl:

I think anonymous got to him first,

Lucky beotch!.

Comment

Working...
                  X