No announcement yet.

Ronda Rousey-One of the greatest things ever just happened

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I couldn't possibly care less about Rousey, I'm just glad all the idiots who think she would stand any chance against a male fighter have to shut up now.

Holm did it with basic boxing fundamentals. Control distance and counter. How in the world would any halfway decent male boxer not be able to if she could?
    Judo is actually quite limited as a style, also. They are helpless if they can't grab on to you and hug you in a tight clinch. Rousey beat a bunch of subpar fighters. This is Women's MMA, afterall. She finally fought a real pro, and got completely dominated.

Comment

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
      This **** actually let people gas her up into thinking she could beat Mayweather

Ronald Rousey
      The dude got whipped. Movement & boxing created the chance for holly to kick that Rousey dude in the head.

She was out, but not as cold as PAC was post JMM.

Was watching it @ my favorite bar in Makati, the filling station.

Comment

there goes the Rousey train hype

got derailed badly by preacher's daughter

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post

HAHA it's wrong but HAHA

Comment

I think female combat sports are ******ed period, regardless of the outcome.

I get absolutely zero enjoyment out of watching women fight and would never pay a cent for it.

Unless maybe it's a street fight with two skanks wrestling with each other, tearing each other's clothes off and putting themselves in compromising positions. I might get a little enjoyment from that.

Comment

Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.
                That has rarely been the case more than last night. The moment Holm landed the first punches Ronda already lost her composure, clearly never having been used to it. She was running towards her, chin up while looking like a mouth breathing ******.

Comment

It was so beautiful watching a boxer whoop her a55

Was I the only one that had an Erection during the whole fight ??

Comment

If Ronda would have worn fishnets in the ring last evening would have been perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                      this one's much better

good one

Comment

Working...
                      X