No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    How many Geert Wilders' are there in Europe let alone the world?

The opposite of stopping Pisslam is being done. The only thing being done is a smaller, but growing amount of Euro's being fed up with it.

If the God damn politicians did what they had to do we wouldn't be forced into an eventual future civil war.
    Everyone's too afraid to offend the entire Muslim community or are being too PC to prioritize the main issue, which is that the religion of Islam produces dangerous individuals and is a main source of terrorism today. Islam should be outright banned in the modern world, tbh.

Comment

Was reading the hostages are pleading with police to attack because they're shooting them one by one, I pray that isn't true.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
        Everyone's too afraid to offend the entire Muslim community or are being too PC to prioritize the main issue, which is that the religion of Islam produces dangerous individuals and is a main source of terrorism today. Islam should be outright banned in the modern world, tbh.
        The thing is some of these so called terrorist that practice "islam" dont really care about or follow the religion, they just more politically motivated. Also Islam can't be looked as one like there is many like in Christian groups. Shia and Sunni Muslims don't like each other either, Saddam killed many Shias.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
          I agree it should be made illegal and forced deportations of anyone showing even a hint of Islamic danger.

Comment

I agree it should be made illegal and forced deportations of anyone showing even a hint of Islamic danger.
            I'm sure there wouldn't be any blowback from that.

Comment

Originally posted by samouraļ View Post
              I'm sure there wouldn't be any blowback from that.
              Whatever casualties would come from a worldwide Pisslamic cleansing, would not be close to the amount that would come in the future from Pisslamic terrorism(which is the true version of Pisslam).

Comment

Sky are saying police are assaulting a site now, hopefully they get most of the hostages out.

Comment

Islam is a cancer to the world. This is just going to continue untill Europe grows the balls to put this sick ancient cult in its place which is back in the deserts of the middle east.
                  What good would that do? Isis attacked Lebanon yesterday these ppl kill other Muslims in the middle east that doesn't get broadcasted because its not happening to white Europe. Radical Islam is different then normal everyday ppl trying to live there lives that happen to practice islam.

Comment

Whatever casualties would come from a worldwide Pisslamic cleansing, would not be close to the amount that would come in the future from Pisslamic terrorism(which is the true version of Pisslam).
                    I sure hope this isn't how the law would be written.

I loathe organized religion - and particularly Islam - as much as anybody, but online-only ideas like this aren't serious solutions. I just hope you realize that.

Comment

This happened yesterday Isis claims responsibility as suicide bombers kill dozens in Beirut.
                      43 dead.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...P=share_btn_tw

Comment

Working...
                      X