No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
    Not sure if any of this has been posted, but apparently one of the three Stade de France killers was only 15 years old, and another was a Syrian who apparently entered Europe through Greece in October and passed through all the way to France.
    only 15, I heard on tv they had tried to get into the stadium but didn't manage

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
      Oh I gave you K alright, Kunt

You're right, you're actually even worse than an apologist because you go further than just making the defense of pisslam merely by speech, since you tried to get me killed for this.

My my you sure are creative and clever. You see the line "if I was a ******" and like a genius you follow that up with "No no no, you AAAARE a ******!". I'm dealing with an overgrown child here.

I never told you to calm down. By all means, do not calm down so you can continue to show your true colors here, you embarassing islamic slave.

I can already sense that you regret posting that with the way you are back peddling now. Tommorow when you've calmed down some more you will realise that you just exposed yourself as a liberal extremist marxist who told someone who rightfully bashes this religion, to expose his identity with the purpose of getting him killed.

Right so you don't know about the queeran unlike me who has read it, yet you still choose to defend it instead of either shutting your middle aged arse up about it.

See you keep ignoring what I have already mentioned several times in this thread. This site is far from the only place where I speak out against islam and muslims, both online and in real life. There are protests several times a year in Holland, Belgium and Germany that I join. Do you do the same for christianity protests, pathetically hypocritical worm? Even so there is no courage needed there because nobody cares if you talk **** about the bible. Whereas I have already faced plenty of danger but I continue to do everything I can as a middle class tax paying citizen in the west, either in the protests, online or voting for Wilders who agrees with me. But again, you just want me to position myself as a complete sitting duck so I can get killed by muslims. just LOL @ your transparency.
      lol.
      Keep on fighting the good fight.
      You're a brave hero.

Maybe say p1sslam a few more times. That will show'em.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        I'm not denying that there are plenty of Muslims who undoubtedly think these extremist sects are pure evil, and want them gone as much as any of us do. You can't cast an entire blanket over any one religion or race, obviously. I just wonder what the actual percentage is. I just think, and this is just one guy's speculation, but I think that there are way more "peaceful" Muslims out there that quietly approve than we care to know.

You also gotta keep in mind that these extremists, such as ISIS, even if you quietly approve of their work behind closed doors -- they'll still happily waste your ass. They don't want you quietly approving. They want you there with them willing to go all in, or else.
        Well, you sort of can when its only one religion doing any and all of this stuff. Be honest, whenever you hear of anything like this, straight away you think of Islamic nuts right? How many times have you been wrong? Never right?

When it's only ever being perpetrated by one religion, with such sickening regularity and consequences all over the world, then I think it's clearly the religion at fault and it should be blamed. This is not one cultural background. This is Muslims from around the world, from all backgrounds and all walks of life, doing this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          only 15, I heard on tv they had tried to get into the stadium but didn't manage
          Yeah apparently a guard stopped one of them from entering - pretty heroic because thousands could have died if there was an explosion in such a densely populated area with people at close quarters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post

You have not answered my YES or no question!.
            You dodge them like your buddy Zakir Naik and Shabir ali....LOL

Again YES or NO!..
            Read my post again.

Comment

• Looks like Poland remembers its history and their once great king who defeated islam.

http://www.discussionist.com/1014201380

Poland from now on refuses to take in Syrian refugees.

Comment

• Worldwide banning of Islam please.

Comment

• Are ISIS unconsciously saving Europe from Islam?

Giving it a "sneak preview" of what it's like living in the third world?

Nobody can be more angry right now than the pro-extinction media outlets who spend billions shoving "multiculturalism" down their throats.

This isn't how it's supposed to look! Billions of dollars of constant, incessant, pro-extinction brainwash campaigns down the drain.

For each 100 lives lost today, tens of millions may be saved long term.
                  Last edited by ////; 11-14-2015, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                    Well, you sort of can when its only one religion doing any and all of this stuff. Be honest, whenever you hear of anything like this, straight away you think of Islamic nuts right? How many times have you been wrong? Never right?

When it's only ever being perpetrated by one religion, with such sickening regularity and consequences all over the world, then I think it's clearly the religion at fault and it should be blamed. This is not one cultural background. This is Muslims from around the world, from all backgrounds and all walks of life, doing this.
                    Personally, I think all religion has to go, however the assumption that all terrorist acts are committed my Muslims is wrong.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ven-close.html

Comment

• Hopefully something good will contiue to come out of this tragedy, as Poland leads the way hopefully more European countries will follow suit and refuse this disgusting invasion.

Comment

Working...
                      X