Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are acting like peace, love and unity will be the solution. Bull ****. We are going to have to target and prey on them because they are our sworn enemy. We have to be 2 steps ahead of these people and viciously attack them with no mercy. The only way anything will change is if you fight fire with fire.

Comment

• Comment

• We had to do the same thing with the Japanese in world war II. We put Japanese in the U.S. in internment camps. We are essentially at war. Its a give and take situation. Not saying we have to do anything to that extreme but its important that our moron president realizes there is nothing politically correct about war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          Israeli funded attack.
          How is your isis recruiting going these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
            People are acting like peace, love and unity will be the solution. Bull ****. We are going to have to target and prey on them because they are our sworn enemy. We have to be 2 steps ahead of these people and viciously attack them with no mercy. The only way anything will change is if you fight fire with fire.
            Agreed. It's like the school bully.

You don't let the school bully have his way with you, you've got two options. Either you punch him in the face and offer a deterrent, so the next time he considers trying it he knows the consequences, or you take the other route, which is to hit the gym, learn to fight, become 200lb of muscle and he'll have second thoughts.

Instead we are doing nothing, hoping the bully becomes disinterested, has a change of heart, grows up overnight. I'm generalising here, but liberals just aren't tough people, they can't handle conflict, they're asleep at the wheel here and refuse to challenge the threat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeaux View Post
              Whether you're from the UK or not, this is gaining some traction and if you'd like to contribute it'd be nice of you to do so. You can copy and paste a random post-code if necessary.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107516
              criminal negligence on a massive scale. it was so obvious from the very beginning. ISIS openly declared that they will exploit the migrant situation and terrorists have been caught on some of the boats.

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
              People are acting like peace, love and unity will be the solution. Bull ****. We are going to have to target and prey on them because they are our sworn enemy. We have to be 2 steps ahead of these people and viciously attack them with no mercy. The only way anything will change is if you fight fire with fire.
              here's a cool story about that, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol..._of_Khwarezmia
              Last edited by John Barron; 11-14-2015, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                Give me green k then.
                Oh I gave you K alright, Kunt

You havent exposed anything. You dont know what an apologist is.
                a person who makes a defense in speech or writing of a belief, idea
                You're right, you're actually even worse than an apologist because you go further than just making the defense of pisslam merely by speech, since you tried to get me killed for this.

"IF" you were a ******? Theres no 'if' about it. Your just a cowardly ******.
                My my you sure are creative and clever. You see the line "if I was a ******" and like a genius you follow that up with "No no no, you AAAARE a ******!". I'm dealing with an overgrown child here.

lol. Nice come back. Tell the other guy to calm down to wind them up.
                I never told you to calm down. By all means, do not calm down so you can continue to show your true colors here, you embarassing islamic slave.

I doubt you would of been killed. There are lots of vids on youtube shouting about Islam being bollocks. Dont flatter yourself.
                I can already sense that you regret posting that with the way you are back peddling now. Tommorow when you've calmed down some more you will realise that you just exposed yourself as a liberal extremist marxist who told someone who rightfully bashes this religion, to expose his identity with the purpose of getting him killed.

Like ive said to you before. I know the Bible way more than the Koran. This isnt a theological debate. This thread is about a terrorist attack and Islam.
                The Old Testament thread was about Gods actions.
                Right so you don't know about the queeran unlike me who has read it, yet you still choose to defend it instead of either shutting your middle aged arse up about it.

smfh.
                Ok tough guy. Keep fighting the good fight. lol

You have done much good in the last few hours arguing in this thread. On a boxing forum. On the internet. Sat at home.

You're changing the world man.
                See you keep ignoring what I have already mentioned several times in this thread. This site is far from the only place where I speak out against islam and muslims, both online and in real life. There are protests several times a year in Holland, Belgium and Germany that I join. Do you do the same for christianity protests, pathetically hypocritical worm? Even so there is no courage needed there because nobody cares if you talk **** about the bible. Whereas I have already faced plenty of danger but I continue to do everything I can as a middle class tax paying citizen in the west, either in the protests, online or voting for Wilders who agrees with me. But again, you just want me to position myself as a complete sitting duck so I can get killed by muslims. just LOL @ your transparency.
                Last edited by BKM-2010; 11-14-2015, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Good video.

Comment

• Not sure if any of this has been posted, but apparently one of the three Stade de France killers was only 15 years old, and another was a Syrian who apparently entered Europe through Greece in October and passed through all the way to France.

Secondly, allegedly there is a hunt for accomplices after a car of four 'heavily armed' people smashed through a motorway toll road heading to Paris. If this is/was true i'm guessing they caught them by now.

Thirdly, suspects have been arrested in Belgium.

Fourthly, apparently there was a gunman at London's Gatwick airport who had two firearms I believe and through one into a bin while the police were chasing him.

Obviously all this is developing so better off finding your own preferred source through google news or the like.

Crazy **** going down though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                      Do you agree that ISLAM is a vile and violent religion,That it's FALSE prophet is a VILE,murderous pedophile?.

YES OR NO.

no yes but.......kind of answer to this and if you ignore it you are one of them.
                      [QUOTE=The Noose;16226645]Mohammed seems like a bit of a **** from what i understand. But i dont know that much about him.

Islam isnt just one thing. The Koran for example doesnt just say kill infidels. It is a mix of all sorts of stuff.

Its not as simple as you'd like it to be.

If you paint things as black and white, then you have the same mentality as the extremists.

You have not answered my YES or no question!.
                      You dodge them like your buddy Zakir Naik and Shabir ali....LOL

Again YES or NO!..

Comment

Working...
                      X