Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im thinking some of those refugees from syria Paris took are some disguise Isis members waiting for commands

Comment

• Cool, enjoy ten years of sh^t in Syria and bankruptcy France.

Comment

• Strange that these radicals swear to attack the USA and Russia but turn around and attack France. Why? I think it is because it is where they live. Unless someone can offer a better explanation.

Comment

• Great, Europe admits 1 million people inside its borders, and get more terrorist attacks along.

I say border control everywhere, we are at war.

Comment

• If Islamic terrorists did that, what would they gain from it? Do these people really think that this way they will stop the attacks that the west are launching on them? Are these people really that stupid or are they just mentally ******ed? Or is it something completely different?
            Last edited by Dip_Slide; 11-14-2015, 03:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              It's just a matter of time too before this same exact thing happens here in America. And I know we had worse in 9/11, but I'm talking about highly coordinated attacks with dudes on the ground all unloading clips and setting off explosives in public places.
              Far far worse than that is happening now in America right now. There have been roughly 15,000 gun deaths this year, all from varying causes, but not to be lost is the fact that were there nearly 50,000 total incidents involving guns in the same year. There is a certain level of media attention people get from terrorist mass public killings but think about the kind of violence people have acclimated themselves to on a daily basis. They've become so paranoid, that areas in the part of the world, where they will never go or be affected by become flash points for unrealistic anxieties. A terrorist won't get ya, but a stray bullet from a friend or neighbor will.

It's all about proportionality....

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                Strange that these radicals swear to attack the USA and Russia but turn around and attack France. Why? I think it is because it is where they live. Unless someone can offer a better explanation.
                May be:
                -gun laws
                -history of accepting refugees
                -Muslim population
                -French involvement fighting ISIS

Comment

• This is horrible. I'm so sad and disgusted.

It could be time to shut down all mosques in europe and make all muslims give an oath saying that the constitutions is above the quran. Those unwilling in actions or words should be expelled. Extremere measures is called for now.

Comment

• My official take:

It's largely understood that in the last century both sides of the political spectrum won a battle, that conservatives won the fiscal argument, and liberals won the cultural/social argument. Winning that cultural argument however I'd argue is far more important. The West has benefited from its financial positions and then handed the keys to the car to more persuasive liberal movements, who at this point are asleep at the wheel. They're born of comfort and now we're in an emergency situation, can't handle it, it doesn't fit their ideology to do something about or, or to identify our enemy correctly, it just doesn't compute.

Secondly, the biggest responsibility you'll ever have as a world leader is the protection of your people. Angela Merkel isn't protecting the German people, she's left many vulnerable. Small towns of native Germans overrun by their new neighbours. Cities now bursting at the seams trying to accommodate these people. These people aren't like native Europeans, they are legitimately dangerous and will never assimilate. However when Merkel acts for herself, she acts for everyone tied up in the mess that is the European Union, we all suffer for it.

At some point results mean more than being fair. This is an emergency situation now, people are dying. We can blame Islam, and we should, but truth be told this should be expected from it. People who actively support bringing them here, despite the consequences, then ignoring the results time after time have blood on their hands once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      Strange that these radicals swear to attack the USA and Russia but turn around and attack France. Why? I think it is because it is where they live. Unless someone can offer a better explanation.
                      Could be because they feel more opressed in europe, they have less opportunities, and they feel more insulted by cartoons and laws against weils etc. Europe is also closer to the middleeast than the us.

Comment

Working...
                      X