No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awful news. RIP to those poor people.

I have a few friends in Paris, hope they are all safe.

Comment

• muslims are true believers. 99% of them are. its not like with christianity. as an italian-american, we celebrate traditions rooted in religion, but we dont go crazy with that ****. theres more to life than some BS book written 2000 years ago.

Muslims dont seem to enjoy life and are more interested in following the teachings of some crazy Arab warlord who "ascended" into heaven.

yes, Muslims actually believe that happened literally. At least with Christians, they say that parts of the people are "metaphors" and not to be taken literally.

Muslims believe EVERYTHING in the Koran.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radical View Post
        muslims are true believers. 99% of them are. its not like with christianity. as an italian-american, we celebrate traditions rooted in religion, but we dont go crazy with that ****. theres more to life than some BS book written 2000 years ago.

Muslims dont seem to enjoy life and are more interested in following the teachings of some crazy Arab warlord who "ascended" into heaven.

yes, Muslims actually believe that happened literally. At least with Christians, they say that parts of the people are "metaphors" and not to be taken literally.

Muslims believe EVERYTHING in the Koran.
        Yes they believe Muhammad(pigs pee upon him) sat on a donkey and was then lifted up into heaven, or was it the moon? Either way it was something ******ed like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          I know plenty of Muslim people as there is a decent population in my city and in Austin and I can tell you first hand, they do not approve with radical extremists. They love the opportunities given to them in countries like France and then United States.

What I do agree with is that there should be a much more vocal and clear condemnation from the Muslim community regarding extremism.

Regardless, this most likely happened because of France's involvement in Syria along with the USA. This is all about foreign policy.
          Boo ****ing who, we gave them Iraq and its oil on a golden platter doing all the hard work taking out Saddam. They have everything at their finger tips but want to conquer all soil and establish Sharia law. They have and never had in all of time a foundation that grounds their society in good morals. They are a society of savagery and abuse. Life and love for your fellow man is not in their vocabulary, they will never stop terrorising and warfare so as long as someone else has wealth and success. They are preying on any and everyone because they are coming back to a realization that this is what they are all about.

Comment

I know plenty of Muslim people as there is a decent population in my city and in Austin and I can tell you first hand, they do not approve with radical extremists. They love the opportunities given to them in countries like France and then United States.

What I do agree with is that there should be a much more vocal and clear condemnation from the Muslim community regarding extremism.

Regardless, this most likely happened because of France's involvement in Syria along with the USA. This is all about foreign policy.
            These attacks happen in Denmark, Canada, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Germany, US, Belgium, Bulgaria, India, China, Thailand...see for yourself https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rorist_attacks

What exactly has France done in Syria worse than the US, UK, Russia etc that has warranted this response? The foreign policy stuff doesn't wash, there is no justification.

Comment

• At least 149 people killed

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/665339779509149696

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                These attacks happen in Denmark, Canada, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Germany, US, Belgium, Bulgaria, India, China, Thailand...see for yourself https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rorist_attacks

What exactly has France done in Syria worse than the US, UK, Russia etc that has warranted this response? The foreign policy stuff doesn't wash, there is no justification.
                Witnesses report that the shooters inside the concert hall were yelling that this was retribution for Syria.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-...-is-for-syria/

Comment

Witnesses report that the shooters inside the concert hall were yelling that this was retribution for Syria.
                  They can say whatever they want but if they couldn't do it in France they would've done it in another country, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg.

It's just another attack on people that refuse to believe the same things as the extremists do.

Anyone that doesn't think like them is a target, ask the Yazidis.

Comment

• 153 and counting. Another reason disarming a population is a very very bad idea

Comment

• France is a third-world country. Too late to save it, better for the countries surrounding it to start walling it off.

Comment

Working...
                      X