Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Unnamed A-List Hollywood Actor Has Knowingly Spread HIV to other Stars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corey Feldman has said that a Hollywood mogul sexually abused Corey Haim when he was a boy, and that this led to a messed up life full of promiscuity and drug abuse and ultimately to his death.

It supposedly happened on the set of the movie Lucas.

Feldman wouldn't name the mogul but it is rumored to have been Charlie Sheen. After hearing about this video I find the rumor much more believable now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Corey Feldman has said that a Hollywood mogul sexually abused Corey Haim when he was a boy, and that this led to a messed up life full of promiscuity and drug abuse and ultimately to his death.

Feldman wouldn't name the mogul but it is rumored to have been Charlie Sheen. After hearing about this video I find the rumor much more believable now.
      I know want to watch License to Drive

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Corey Feldman has said that a Hollywood mogul sexually abused Corey Haim when he was a boy, and that this led to a messed up life full of promiscuity and drug abuse and ultimately to his death.

https://www.datalounge.com/thread/13...-set-of-lucas-

That rumour about Charlie Sheen ****ing Corey Haim on the set of "Lucas"

...is pretty much confirmed as fact by now, isn't it?

When you combine this quote from Corey Feldman's memoir:

Within hours of our first meeting, we found ourselves talking about "Lucas", the film he made in the summer of 1985, the role I had wanted for myself. At some point during the filming, he explained an adult male convinced him that it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was what all "guys do". So they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers, during a lunch break for the cast and crew, and Haim, innocent and ambitious as he was, allowed himself to be sodomized. [...] [That man] walks around, one of the most successful people in the entertainment industry, still making money hand over fist
        with this older quote from him:

Well I have to be completely honest and say, I'm not a huge fan of Charlie Sheen. I don't make it my goal to ever talk badly in the press, we're all in it together, that's the way I look at it, but Charlie in particular, especially the way that he's affected other people that I know — point blank, Charlie and Corey started their careers pretty much together, and Corey fought for his entire life to recover from those early experiences and to get his life together
        and with the fact that the rumour was already around years before either of those quotes, I'd say there isn't much room for debate.

Comment

• travolta, cruise, russell and kimora simmons, jeremy renner the list goes on....

Comment

• upload gif

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

travolta, cruise, russell and kimora simmons, jeremy renner the list goes on....
              Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
              so tom cruise isn't just a crazy scientologist, he's also a h0mo.

travolta is old news, he paid a male masseuse $10,000 to pound him in the keester, i'm only slightly surprised by renner and will smith but it's not hard to imagine them giving some guy a BJ, hopefully not after charlie sheen. sheen molested corey haim, next time i'm watching platoon or wall street i'll be thinking of that

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                X