Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could start a company today, What Would It Be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could start a company today, What Would It Be?

if you had the money to do it. (between 10k - 300k)

if you had the desire and will

the idea, the team, and the mentality to execute in the marketplace,

What small business would you want to start? and what role would you play in it?

example:

itd like to be the head of either a wifi provider, or an electric car company, or perhaps a software company that makes apps

the role itd like to play in it other then obviously founder, is head of sales management, as that's were my strengths are, marketing and getting customers.

would business would you like to run

Would this be a guaranteed success? Because the reason most people don't start their own businesses is because there's simply nothing they can provide that others can't already provide.

If I could have a business that could basically run itself with minimal effort where I would be making about 120k a year (CAD so not even that much money) I would love to have a pot bar. Like a hookah bar but for weed, where you just come with some friends and get super high and you can meet new people and eat food and stuff. That's be nice.
    Last edited by 2ofEverything; 11-09-2015, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
      Would this be a guaranteed success? Because the reason most people don't start companies is because there's simply nothing they can provide that others can't already provide.

If I could have a company that could basically run itself with minimal effort where I would be making about 120k a year (CAD so not even that much money) I would love to have a pot bar. Like a hookah bar but for weed, where you just come with some friends and get super high and you can meet new people and eat food and stuff. That's be nice.
      The liberal ****s in Ontario just banned hooka bars, bro. Keep your ear open for when they legalize weed and allow dispensaries, that's a business I'm going to jump all over myself.

Comment

a parking lot and a liquor store next to the new football stadium they're building in LA

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          The liberal ****s in Ontario just banned hooka bars, bro. Keep your ear open for when they legalize weed and allow dispensaries, that's a business I'm going to jump all over myself.
          Yeah I saw that a few days back, my friend actually owns a head shop over here and is already planning to open a dispensary any second, since he's certified for 30g a day and 150 plants he's planning on starting off as a medical dispensary and then when it gets legalized you know how it'll be.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
            Yeah I saw that a few days back, my friend actually owns a head shop over here and is already planning to open a dispensary any second, since he's certified for 30g a day and 150 plants he's planning on starting off as a medical dispensary and then when it gets legalized you know how it'll be.
            That's awesome. I feel like it's going to be a booming business as long as the government doesn't **** it up.

Comment

Franchise restaurant owner, although I think the initial investment is greater than the $300k mentioned in the OP. I'm not interested in investing in a well established franchise like Dunkin Donuts (actually I hate DD) or a McDonald's. I like this small company Cosi bread, which I think has huge growth opportunities if managed and marketed correctly:

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                That's awesome. I feel like it's going to be a booming business as long as the government doesn't **** it up.
                Yeah I think it'll be great, he's already living the dream as far as I'm concerned, sits behind a giant showcase at the cash register all day hitting dabs out of his dab pen and having chill conversations with the few customers that come in.

Comment

two chicks at the same time

Comment

a funerary, you'll never ran out of clients

Comment

Working...
                    X