Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sean "Puffy" Combs exposes his racism demanding handouts for only the black community

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Sean "Puffy" Combs exposes his racism demanding handouts for only the black community

Here's P. Diddy, Puffy, Puff Daddy, Sean Combs, or whatever the hell they call him these days saying that Obama should give billions of taxpayer money to only the black community . Yet another proud brutha asking for black only handouts from the taxpayers. Why don't Puffy give back to his community? Why the taxpayers money? I wonder if he's been hanging out with Al Sharpton lately.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...ically-better/

An excerpt from the article
    In an interview to promote his latest album, “MMM,” Forbes’s wealthiest hip-hop artist Sean “Puff Daddy” Combs explained his deep frustrations with President Obama, who Combs claims needs to “Unapologetically spend billions of dollars to uplift black communities.”

Imagine the outrage if this guy were white and said this kind of bullshit?! Apparently only #BlackLivesMatter and now #OnlyTheBlackCommunityMatters. This shit is getting out of hand.

A big shout out to all those that didn't ask for handouts or preferential treatment and instead used hard work and dedication.
    Last edited by Fists_of_Fury; 11-08-2015, 09:27 AM.

**** what Puffy says. He's crazy asking the federal government to support to poorest parts of society.

Let's keep up with the status quo and keep giving billions of interest free dollars to the richest families via quantitative easing. I'm sure it will 'trickle down'.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
      **** what Puffy says. He's crazy asking the federal government to support to poorest parts of society.

Let's keep up with the status quo and keep giving billions of interest free dollars to the richest families via quantitative easing. I'm sure it will 'trickle down'.
      How does the Fed's quantitative easing correlate to "giving billions to the richest families"? The Fed is actually trying to wind down the QE program and is set to raise interest rates in the near future.

Comment

So if we get a white President like Donald Trump next, you wouldn't mind if he gave billions back to the white community? Or do you promote the typical Left double standards and hypocrisy?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          How does the Fed's quantitative easing correlate to "giving billions to the richest families"? The Fed is actually trying to wind down the QE program and is set to raise interest rates in the near future.
          QE effectively gives billions of dollars to the rich at 0-0.5% interest, who can speculate with it all day long, resulting in huge asset bubbles and massive capital gains. If you're on the other side of this (middle/working class) you can borrow money at 5-2,000% depending on your 'credit score'.

It's whats called an interest rate apartheid.

The FED have been threatening to raise interest rates for 2 years now. It's not going to happen. In reference to QE, the moon will turn blue before the FED 'wind down' QE.

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          So if we get a white President like Donald Trump next, you wouldn't mind if he gave billions back to the white community? Or do you promote the typical Left double standards and hypocrisy?
          I don't see black and white you racist little prick. What I'm saying is, there's a lot worse things you can do with the FEDs money than pumping it into poor areas, such as giving it to bankers. You know, the guys that crash the world economy in 2008?

Comment

What about the other poor people that are non-black? We got poor whites, hispanics, asians, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
              What about the other poor people that are non-black? We got poor whites, hispanics, asians, etc.
              That's true and I feel that the US is not really taking care of its poor communities the way it should, but with that being said, the black community is biggest poorest community and imo the most screwed up one too, so a little bit more attention should be paid to it.

When i come to think about it, paying extra attention and investing more money in the black community should've been done many years ago and it would've had a good psychological effect on everybody while easing the racial tensions that just doesn't seem to go away even in 2015, as a matter of fact I think racial tensions are still growing in the US especially in the recent years. Blacks feel like they helped build this country while in slavery and never got any rewards for all these years of oppression and working for nothing while whites feel like blacks are asking for things that they don't deserve, both are right and wrong but I do believe that paying more attention and investing more money in the black community can't harm, if this community gets uplifted the whole country will be uplifted, the country has money to go to war so that lead to think that they should have money to take care of the poor.

Comment

dey beez deserving mo' betta' gibs me dats.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Never gonna happen...unless they're ready to finally embrace the real recession whose symptom's they've been hiding.

Comment

They're doing both. They keep the poor nice and happy with some welfare crumbs...while continuing Keynesian style monetary policy that YES some of the rich who are non-productive benefit from. It's certainly not a Free Market monetary system. They need 0% interest rates on top of another QE just to subsidize the Govt's deficit spending, and keep the welfare taps going as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X